Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I don't believe it is, generally speaking :imho: :!:

What are/were your specific plans for the ".MD" domain name ... in other words, would this have potential for you specifically outside of potential re-sale? :talk:
B-)

•••
•••
•••
Never ever hearing of a .MD selling should strongly influence your decision. That is unless your are a doctor as –RJ- indicated. Then again, if you were, you wouldn’t care about our opinion or sales data.

•••
William9 said:
Never ever hearing of a .MD selling should strongly influence your decision. That is unless your are a doctor as –RJ- indicated. Then again, if you were, you wouldn’t care about our opinion or sales data.
true

•••
i guess that depends on the domain thow, i would still reg somthing that i thought would develp very well, then 129 would be pritty samll, however for resale with the domains alone i wouldent think its worth the effort.

•••
Thank you all Made my decision I was searching some name and saw that.md was taken I was like wow DOesn't play to .md then I found a name that does and was not taken but If everyone agrees no future for this TLD except for the Registrar very easy Thank you that's why this best forum.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back