Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amit V

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Or locksmith.

Or padlock companies like Master

Or storage company like Uhaul or others. I'd contact storage companies using their family names as their business name. Great chance for rebrand.

Last edited:
•••
Wallet. Storage. That’s what resonates with me. Not an exchange.

•••
•••
•••

Me to, has a nice instant recall, looks good and indeed multiple uses. In todays tech world a Key doesn't have to be anything solid

Last edited:
•••
it's good name for wallet but not for the exchange.

cryptoexchange.com is the best name for crypto exchange (y)

•••
•••
Or locksmith.

Or padlock companies like Master

Or storage company like Uhaul or others. I'd contact storage companies using their family names as their business name. Great chance for rebrand.
Thank you

•••
it's good name for wallet but not for the exchange.

cryptoexchange.com is the best name for crypto exchange (y)
:) I agree but I dont have or could afford to buy cryptoexchange.com

•••
Nice domain IMO, absolutely great to use for a crypto service. It would fit well with a credit monitoring and ect service as well.

•••
Nice domain IMO, absolutely great to use for a crypto service. It would fit well with a credit monitoring and ect service as well.
Thank you .X

•••
Great name for a lot of verticals.

•••
Thanks Onni. I thought it just has a tone of security in it, so maybe crypto direction.

•••
Nice brandable for sure. Let me know if you want to sell for fair reseller value, I like these type of names.

•••
Right off the bat I think of fields like security (systems, passwords, data, etc.).
It is a great brand for a lot of fields though.

Brad

•••
Don't paint yourself into a corner trying to classify it into a specific use.

Let the potential client decide the use, you just need to know it's a great domain (y)

•••
Thanks MapleDots. You are right.. Just was thinking of going in that direction with it.

•••
No

In crypto it's not good if someone else has the keys

Maybe for crypto hardware, yes.

•••
ok . Thanks. I am checking out the scripts for crypto wallet and exchange. crazy prices :)

•••
•••
•••
Good domain, I like it. As others have said, you don't have to limit yourself to one niche. Some kind of security or lock businesses would be an even better fit IMO.

•••
I see names like this and gets really jealous :xf.frown::xf.frown:

Great name, and the answer to your question is yes. If Monster.com could go very well of a job listing website, any great domain name can go well with any niche. Like @MapleDots said, don't limit the potentials for this gem. Let the end users decide.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back