Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Is just me ..

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

ahtum

VIP Member
Impact
74
Hey anyone experiencing problems with godaddy ? I don't get the emails sent by them.

Wich is very wierd :tri:.

Anyone that has the same problem ?

Thanks,
Vlad
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I get the emails but the titles and letters are wierd and don't go with the action I just did

I called gd a few day ago and they said, how odd I never knew about that. pfft
 
0
•••
what email are you talking about?
 
0
•••
Having problems with a transfer of a domain, neither one of us has received any emails. I phoned godaddy but as far as they know, everything is fine. I was the only complaint so far. If anyone else is having problems receiving any emails give them a call please.

UPDATE: emails received later last evening, about 4-5 hours late. SO glad we got them!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back