IT.COM

question Is it worth to renew my 14 Year old LLLL.NET ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

user-name

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hi guys,

14 Year old Quard Primum (international), Abah type LLLL.NET has expired. is it worth renewing it?
coz i see international LLLL.NETs are not even selling for reg fee here at np.

pls advise.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah I know it depends on particular LLLL.net's that can be used by brands.. but the OP didn't even revealed which name he owns except that it's a ABAH 'pattern' and everyone told him to renew it and because of that, @user-name just wasted $15.. imo
ABAH style if pronounceable is good so I dont think it is a waste. I once had $800 offer collapse on D/u/c/y

Last edited:
•••
ABAH style if pronounceable is good so I dont think it is a waste. I once had $800 offer collapse on D/u/c/y

I hope one of the members who told him to renew is willing to pay even $30 for that ABAH.net domain.

•••
user-name, Nov 28, 2015 #14
Thanks guy, i just went ahead and renewed. Thank you all.

FYI - This thread was bumped from NOV 2015 so not only did the OP renew in 2015, they would have had to decide to renew again in 2016

@user-name - do you even still have the domain in question?

•••
•••
No worries @Haris100 you weren't the bumper : grin : I found the discussion interesting anyway (And a doppelganger!)
By my ninja sleuthing, the domain in question is currently expired

•••
No worries @Haris100 you weren't the bumper : grin : I found the discussion interesting anyway (And a doppelganger!)
By my ninja sleuthing, the domain in question is currently expired

I wasn't the bumper but I called everyone out and basically called them a hypocrite because I thought they are telling a guy to renew a random LLLL.net in Nov/Dec 2016! While no one wants my LLLL.net for $5. lol

•••
14 Year old Quard Primum (international), Abah type LLLL.NET has expired. is it worth renewing it?

if you don't know, get out.

•••
Quard Primum .net are the creme de la creme!

There also might be a Rogue One action figure by that name.

Last edited:
•••
They are worth squat better off buying llll.coms when they trade down ,not worth putting 12 bucks a year in a 12 bck domain id rather spend 10 bucks to renew a 200 domain because when llll.net gets to 100 llll.com will be worth 600

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back