IT.COM

Is it true?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
One of our client has informed the below. Is it true?

1. Trafficz has started a new DomainParking service in the name of AfterMarket.com with Google feeds:) But unfortunately rejecting applications:|

2. Trafficz now lost or not displaying Y! ads on the domains parked with Trafficz!D-:

Do anybody has such or different experience?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Threw some domains at TrafficZ few months ago as I have accounts at a good handful of parking joints and hadn't used them in a while and there was 1 feature I was using them for that others don't have.

Domains looked great, just happened to come back a few weeks later and type in a few and check on them and see second tier looking ads so typed in a few more and all looked like garbage.

Contacted my guy and he said if you list your domains for sale on aftermarket you get premium google feed on aftermarket. Nice that I had to find that out and wasn't given notice that hey your domains look great now but when your sleeeping were gonna throw second tier garbage on them. Passed on the aftermarket account and pulled them all out back to Internet Traffic and Domain Sponsor as I like domain sales inquiry forms to come direct to me and not a middleman. If I was willing to give up sales inquiries to a middleman think I would use Sedo.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back