NameSilo

.tv Is it true ?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

DnEbook

DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
5,747
I thought i read somewhere that enom are going to raise their .tv prices on the standard reg $24.99 can anyone confirm this and if so i wonder what the price increase will be ? and when ..... thanks in advance :tri:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
That's what I heard as well.
I think sometime during June 2008?
 
0
•••
I remember reading that somewhere as well, I think it was in one of NP threads.

What's the prices going up to in June?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back