IT.COM

Is it me or is NP$ Incentives dying?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Is there any chance that more attention can be placed on the NP Incentives forum for a short while? It seems that it has a lot less activity compared to before, or is that just me?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
agreed... I have all these $NP.. but nothing to spend it on. I think auctions SHOULD allow both $ and $NP for the domains fixed, auctions forums.

•••
agreed... I have all these $NP.. but nothing to spend it on. I think auctions SHOULD allow both $ and $NP for the domains fixed, auctions forums.

I personally normally accept nps for auctions other then those in the incentive section and others can also accept this methof of payment but IMO and it is just that, think it should be the sellers choice and not compulsory

•••
I can't sell the points I've already got even at 0.016 so I haven't been very active recently.

•••
I personally normally accept nps for auctions other then those in the incentive section and others can also accept this methof of payment but IMO and it is just that, think it should be the sellers choice and not compulsory
But many sellers don't or won't accept NP$ in the marketplace.

Right now I don't think much $NP is circulating. I'm sure lots of people have them and no one is using them anymore.

I hate to say it, but $NP is dead.

•••
When the NP$ Bank and Exchange comes back alive, the NP$ economy will improve.

•••
When the NP$ Bank and Exchange comes back alive, the NP$ economy will improve.
Yes... WHEN... I don't think anytime soon. And, by then people will be done with $NP.

•••
I have remark also some lower activity is in NP Incentives
but i'm sure it will be more active when the NP Service will
work again where people can register domains etc...using
NP$ is a safe and quick way to make transactions or using
for services and i hope more member will use NP$ for every
type of transactions on NP forum.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back