Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Make Money the Easy Way!

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RegFee

No FateVIP Member
Impact
223
I was wondering if there were any professional forum posters here that earned money just from posting for NP$ and exchanging them. I don't really participate in too many NP$ incentives, but I'm starting to think it may not be a bad idea.

If you want to join me on my quest to become a millionaire, here's a simple two step tutorial on how to become rich!


Step One to Success:

Earn easy NP$ just by doing things like posting on a forum or taking a picture of yourself with someone's website.

Incentives Forum:
http://www.namepros.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88


Step Two to Success:

Exchange your NP$ for cash.

NP$ Exchange:
http://www.namepros.com/npexchange.php
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Yes, it's possible to earn money that way but I doubt it's possible to become a millionaire by taking part in offers in the incentives forum ;)
 
0
•••
Veolus said:
Yes, it's possible to earn money that way but I doubt it's possible to become a millionaire by taking part in offers in the incentives forum ;)
why not its possible. just be here for another 30 -40 years :lol:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back