IT.COM

advice Is it laziness or is there a trick they are not sharing?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

siyavuya

Established Member
Impact
I have been here a week and I have gotten so much help from everyone here but I'm a little bit confused.
The VIPs with so much experience seem to have the best domains and I mean the top domains yet they're not developing them at all. They're selling them to each other cheap. My question is why are they not developing them into quality sites and making more money? What is up with that is it laziness or there's a big reason to it (A secret)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are reasons to develop and not to develop.

There is much discussion about this topic you can search for.

•••
I have been here a week and I have gotten so much help from everyone here but I'm a little bit confused.
The VIPs with so much experience seem to have the best domains and I mean the top domains yet they're not developing them at all. They're selling them to each other cheap. My question is why are they not developing them into quality sites and making more money? What is up with that is it laziness or there's a big reason to it (A secret)
Kids.
I have no time. Wish I had more. I just spent an hour getting one of them to bed... it was a good night, only an hour.

•••
Yep.. Kids and wife and day job... Oh yeah and cleaning and mowing the lawn and sitting in traffic 2-3 hours per day:xf.frown:

•••
The VIPs with so much experience seem to have the best domains and ... They're selling them to each other cheap.

Really? Can you prove this? I had no idea this was going on nor to I understand the logic behind it.

•••

It's a open secret that many utilize and don't admit to.
Don't follow trends of others especially those with "Badges".
Set your own path and commit to it, developing domains and earning repeatedly can often beat a 1 time sale expectation.
The best advice anyone can give you is... do your own thing.

•••
I have been here a week and I have gotten so much help from everyone here but I'm a little bit confused...
Patience. Give it another, say... 52 weeks, and things will be much less confusing :xf.wink:
The secret is that the VIP Badge doesn't confer upon you any more time. A VIP's day still has 24 hours, as others have already hinted. In fact, a VIP Badge comes to you after a long while (a year at best), by which time you will have hopefully accumulated a whole portfolio of domains, say, 4,000 of them... I'm really open to suggestions how not to be lazy and develop them all, pronto! :xf.grin:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back