IT.COM

Is IDNism your religion?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I'm already sick of all people who try to advertise IDNs...

IDNs are not a product or something specific... IDNs are all international domain names.

Enough spamming NamePros with your IDNs... Nobody wants your IDNs, so STOP.

These IDN topics only cause conflicts.

So if Bill Gates or Adam Dicker start wearing a dress, you will promote that dresses are the future?

If you think IDN indistry will get bigger by you spamming forums then you're wrong.

And don't say IDN is the future, nor you cannot to afford to miss this.

Enough is enough!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Rom said:
I'm already sick of all people who try to advertise IDNs...

IDNs are not a product or something specific... IDNs are all international domain names.

These IDN topics only cause conflicts.

If you think IDN indistry will get bigger by you spamming forums then you're wrong.

Enough is enough!

If IDNs irritate you so badly, why do come to the only subforum on here where you are going to encounter discussion about them? Do you have MS tendancies, or are you simply here to cause trouble?

•••
Btw, what you going to do? Call your whole IDNF forum to bash me? Go ahead.

•••
Rom said:

Somebody wants them; they are being bought, sold and used daily.

These IDN topics only cause topics.

That's true

IDNs are not the future; they are the present. Like I said, they are being used now.

Enough is enough!

I agree. Why did you make this post? You complain about fighting and being annoyed by people talking about IDNs, and then you post this thinly-veiled trolling post, waiting for the firefight.

I enjoy discussing IDNs and domaining, and I think I and others have valid points to make. There is no reason to add fuel to the fire.

•••
Rubber Duck said:
If IDNs irritate you so badly, why do come to the only subforum on here where you are going to encounter discussion about them? Do you have MS tendancies, or are you simply here to cause trouble?
This is not only about this subforum. It's about the chat too.

•••
Rom said:

Didn't that happen once, like a couple of weeks ago? Let it go, bro...

•••
Rom said:
Btw, what you going to do? Call your whole IDNF forum to bash me? Go ahead.

No, I am more than capable of winning out in any rational argument on the subject. Not because I have a particularly high intellect, because I don't. The reason I win out is because the IDN rationale is sound and the most of the opposition is incapable of coherent arguments.

•••
IDNism has a nice ring to it.

•••
Rom,

I've bitten my tongue with these IDN guys for 2 days. Now I think I'm just going to ignore them completely. I suggest you do the same. It's easier that way, for everybody.

I've had more productive discussions with my goldfish.

I don't think they are all bad, but a few bad apples can spoil the bunch.

•••
Rom said:

Yes, I am in possession of a transcript of a disgraceful expisode that occurred in a Chat Room, instigated by a group of anti-IDN thugs. Don't worry, you won't catch me in there. Not my scene at all.

•••
Rubber Duck said:
a group of anti-IDN thugs.

Do you have any idea how silly that sounds?

As if there are organized groups of people out there, gangs of anti-IDN thugs. LOL :laugh:

I think it's about time you wake up and realize that your attitude and insults when dealing with people, is the reason they don't like you. It has nothing to do with domains. You keep saying that ascii domainers are arrogant? Sir, you are the most arrogant person I've seen lately.

I wasn't there in the chat incident, and I'm not condoning whatever was said, but after seeing your (and a couple others) overall lack of class over the last couple days, at 3 different forums, I can say for sure that you are your own worst enemy.

•••
VV said:
I've had more productive discussions with my goldfish.

Just hope he was equally impressed!

•••
^There is definitely a worm in that apple.

•••
No need for this thread to exist. If you don't like IDNs don't come to this sub-forum. If you see people spamming the chatroom, report them to a Staff member or FL. If you see IDNs being discussed in non-IDNF, then they are in the wrong place and so report them so that they can be moved. This thread is a fight waiting to happen. It can be considered trolling, IMHO.

True_Snake

•••
VV said:
Do you have any idea how silly that sounds?

I can only simply refer you to the opening Post on this thread. It is that the act of Sane Objective Individual or that of an Anti-IDN Thug? Whilst deliberating, you might consider the fact that this is a Sub Forum that has been specifically established for IDN.

Last edited:
•••
Rubber Duck said:
Yes, I am in possession of a transcript of a disgraceful expisode that occurred in a Chat Room, instigated by a group of anti-IDN thugs. Don't worry, you won't catch me in there. Not my scene at all.

Very well said RD,

Rom,

Yep either Genius or I were in the chatroom. All we did was idle and Rom and others came into the room we created and bashed us. They then had secondversion come in and BAN me for no reason.

Yes I have all the logs. Rom has initated EVERYTHING. We can't even create an IDN chatroom without him and the rest of the "gang" coming in and messing stuff up. Instead of idling in the chatroom all day and going about your trolling how about you become productive? Maybe open up a lemonade stand?

Last edited:
•••
Hmm... A gang? Interesting...

I initated everything? Wrong again...

I wasn't first person who entered.

And you know why you were banned. You tried to threten SV by saying you will post everything on youir little IDNForum.

•••
Rom said:
Hmm... A gang? Interesting...

I initated everything? Wrong again...

I wasn't first person who entered.

And you know why you were banned. You tried to threten SV by saying you will post everything on youir little IDNForum.
False nice try...

I have logs showing the chatroom "IDN Chat" being created.

You come in and bash IDNs for no reason. I didn't even say anything to you. Secondversion comes in. I get banned. The "little" forum includes members that have some of the best IDNs.

It also has the MOST information regarding IDNs and is a great resource.

•••
JeffM2 said:
False nice try...

I have logs showing the chatroom "IDN Chat" being created.

You come in and bash IDNs for no reason. I didn't even say anything to you. Secondversion comes in. I get banned. The "little" forum includes members that have some of the best IDNs.

It also has the MOST information regarding IDNs and is a great resource.
Go ahead and show.

I was #2.

This doesn't even matter. The point of this topic is about YOU brain washing.

•••
Rom said:
Go ahead and show.

I was #2.

This doesn't even matter. The point of this topic is about YOU brain washing.
This is the IDN subsection.

The same pros/con threads of .tv go in the .tv subsection. Where can I complain about negative .tv criticism? Oh I forgot... free speech

What's so hard about extending that to the IDN subforum? If you don't like IDNs why do you even come in this section?

•••
Brainwashing? Who being (buy IDNs) brainwashed?

Is the ferver over IDNs really all that different (IDNs are good) from that of wii domains or .im recently?

•••
I think everyone should be quiet now and move on.

Nothing good can come from this thread continuing.

Surely that's one thing that everybody can agree...

•••
You guys surprise and disappoint me.

Grow up!

True_Snake

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back