Is GoDaddy down?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Dutch

Established Member
Impact
1
Looks like Godaddy is down. Anyone else experiencing the same problem?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Why yes I am. They must be doing server maintenance. It is currently 5AM GoDaddy time so probably.

- Steve
 
0
•••
iNod said:
Why yes I am. They must be doing server maintenance. It is currently 5AM GoDaddy time so probably.
I guess so.. but it has been quite a while that I couldn't access them at all. Usually they are just a lot slower during maintenance hours.
 
0
•••
I got same problem. (new york)

Bill
 
0
•••
Godaddy Website

Just tried, I am able to login to Godaddy website as well as to my account page also.
Probably its up now!
 
0
•••
Its Working perfectly for me and was working for me a an hour or so ago too
 
0
•••
Yes, luckily works fine for me again too.
 
0
•••
...maybe they are dreaming up a 'special offer' 2 months minimum @ $3.99 per month to be able log-in to your very own account plus a .com @ $1.99. (this offer excludes returning existing account holders) :wave:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back