Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
The TV area of Namepros is quite intense but do we really need the large number of banishments we are seeing.

In the past few weeks I've had dealings with lots of people, mostly through my auctions, but so many of these 'faces' are now no longer able to contribute because they are 'account closed'. If they have done something ridiculous, fine, but it is a little disconcerting when so many people just disappear.

Haven't the feintest why the latest, THEDOTSTOP, is banned but he's been an integral part of this area and a great ambassador for .TV.

Whatever the reason, it appears this area is being massively overmoderated. I even got my first ever 'points' recently for answering a question posed by Equity in a sales thread!

This may seem trivial, but many people use NP to conduct business and a loss of account for something ridiculous, can have a very nasty effect on their financial wellbeing.

Is it time to 'ease up' a little?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I support this and I had requested this sometime before here.

http://www.namepros.com/namepros-info-and-suggestions/678974-how-to-know-why-member-banned.html

It brings more transparency. But the mods are not willing to lose the control they have for whatever reasons.

What control...get a grip! What's wrong with you people?
It's called privacy!
I'm so tired of hearing that transparency crap!

and PS nmridul: in that thread I said, you can contact
one of us to look into it - funny - open door - and I don't
have one PM asking what happened!

He had an issue, it's being dealt with...it happens!

Just like it could have been you...or you, or yes - even you!

Show's over
Thread closed.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back