IT.COM

domain Is EverFinite.Com a good name for lifestyle website?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

muhammadosamacs

Established Member
Impact
Hi Guys,

6 Months ago, I purchased a domain everfinite.com for a blog in lifestyle niche. Currently I have 30+ articles published and some are ranked in top 10 on Google. But I am not satisfied with this name for Home & Lifestyle niche.

What you say? Is it a good name for this niche? What came in your mind when you first read this name?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
it sucks.
but if we are new to domains.then everything we.do sucks. most of us spent 100s and 1000s of read and learn b4 we knew what good name is.

•••
A sense of mortality comes to mind when seeing it. Home and lifestyle...hmm. As a domain, I don't view it as that strong, personally. IMO

Ever home dot com
Ever life dot com
Ever style dot com

...nice

•••
Not sure why you picked it to begin with as it has nothing to do with health or lifestyle.

finite means limited so the name is basically saying ever limited.

•••
So, that's clear this domain is not good for the lifestyle niche in any way. So what you guys think this name can be utilized. A digital agency website, a blog about blogging or writing, or any other thing that come in your mind!

•••
Humans are of course finite beings. Tags could be, “Stretching the Limits” or “Push it”. Maybe even real good.

You might consider renewable energy companies in need of a rebrand, revamp, or redirect.

I’ve seen far dumber attempts.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back