IT.COM

Is Estibot membership worth it?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jman92

keep grindingTop Member
Impact
$29.95 a month is no joke. Are any of you Domainers a member? if you are or if you know something about it, please comment and let me know what you think of it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
^^ I'd like to know as well.

•••
for example... one of my domains on estibot is valued at $110... and on DomainIndex it's valued at $950.That's an $840 difference!

I'm leaning towards the latter for this specific domain (two keywords, short, passes sound test, spelled correctly, great niche, etc. etc.)

yes, but I think its worth
$4.865 USD

•••
I am a proud subscriber to Estibot. I user, Appraisals, Bulk Whois, Name Stripper daily, in large-ish numbers. But I don't user the Appraisals for the appraisal. I use it for all the other stuff. As @Jeevle, said. It saves a lot of time. I think there are other tools they have which have which I could use, ie Finding end-users. But as others have said most of the stuff they provide can be provided free elsewhere. But I find it useful to have them all in one place. But the price is a high, if you are on a tight budget, with not too many sales. I think for most noobs, it's out of their reach, imho. But I think, that is how Estibot have priced it. IMHO. For a cost of approx $500/yr, you need quite a few sales to amortize that over.

•••
•••
•••
honestly, I think if they removed the value part from estibot, they'd sell more subscriptions and end up with more doainers taking them seriously instead of a permanent mock.

•••
Why would anyone think that Estibot is worth their clicks let alone a membership fee is beyond me.

Inaccurate and the only reason it should be used is to boost the price for an end user (Hey check out the evaluation here blah blah so expensive)

•••
Why would anyone think that Estibot is worth their clicks let alone a membership fee is beyond me.

Inaccurate and the only reason it should be used is to boost the price for an end user (Hey check out the evaluation here blah blah so expensive)

for me the evaluations at estibot are always BELOW my own

•••
That depends on if its a TLD etc. If I'm pricing an .au or .org domain, it usually prices it higher than it's worth simple due to the EMD keywords and search amount. I don't find it accurate at all.

•••
That depends on if its a TLD etc. If I'm pricing an .au or .org domain, it usually prices it higher than it's worth simple due to the EMD keywords and search amount. I don't find it accurate at all.

what are you expecting??
it CAN'T be exact
it does know nothing about your buyer

•••
Exactly. Why would you have some 3rd party service evaluate the domain with an incorrect figure OVER AND OVER

•••
Exactly. Why would you have some 3rd party service evaluate the domain with an incorrect figure OVER AND OVER

As I've said above. I don't use Estibot for it's appraisal values.

•••
welp, someone revived this thread. Any-who, Now that I am a bit more experienced, I dont seek estibots valuation much. However, they have some other features which I would have definitely used if the membership was not so darn expensive. cheers!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back