Dynadot

Is DNPric.es still active? They have disappeared on me

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xynames

XYNames.comTop Member
Impact
Was contacted by Mark Kychma of DNPric.es in November 2017 - he wanted me to list XYNames.com domain sales on DNPric.es too, because he noticed that we post them at namebio. We discussed back and forth briefly, and entered into a confidentiality agreement.

Posting here does not breach that confidentiality agreement which remains in place - but, long story short, after at his request I provided him not only with all of my recent sales with screen shot verifications, but also domain sales going back about a year, he emailed me back on 12/18/2017, to confirm receipt and said that they would all be live and posted "in a day or two."

Since then I have continued to provide him via email with sales and verifications, but have not heard back from Mark.

So far, a complete waste of my time. They sought me out - I provided them with sales and verifications, now only silence for over three months. The last email I sent to Mark was last week advising him that I would post a negative review about all this if I did not hear back, which I still have not.

Anyone home at DNPric.es ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I know you posted this a while ago but did you hear from him after? Im trying to establish if he is a broker or registrar or reseller.

•••
No Mark Kychma of DNPric.es disappeared never got back to me after the initial contacts described above.

•••
Thank you for your reply but it seems dnpric.es are still going strong which is really strange.

•••
Probably one of the worst designed web pages and logos I have seen in a while. :xf.confused:

•••
•••
•••
I visited www.DNPric.es and was underwhelmed by the website and logo.

Doing what they are doing they could have stepped it up a bit.
Ok I see what your are talking about now, thanks for the reply.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back