Dynadot

Is dn means domain name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
hi,
i want to reg a domain related domain name.but the name starting with domain is not available i look for.
so i searched with starting dn .
is dn starting name is good and does it mean domain name

please help

thanks,
jaikini

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
YUP! :)

There's quite a few sites that use dn as domain name in their domains. :D

•••
•••
Yup! DN stands for domain name!
DN to me sounds more technical than maybe a more generic company name (registrar wise).

•••
•••
You can try begin with name.

•••
Originally posted by jaikini
so is dn good

I prefer "Name(s)" and/or "Domains", even "DomainName(s)" in place of "DN", IMHO. "URL" is another one I don't particulary like.
I think the good 'Ogre had a "poll" on this once, and I'll try to located it and post the thread "link" here later today.
To some degree, it depends on who your target audience is ... "DN" is fairly well know amongst domainers, IMHO. If your main target is outside of this scope - perhaps directly to End user's, it may not be as effective, professional, and perhaps even too "technical" sounding as pointed out above.
See you soon.
:wave:

•••
Agree with Wave. Those "in the loop" are familiar with DN but many outside probably aren't.

ST

•••
"DN" works for domainers, but your parents won't get it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back