Dynadot

discuss Is CVZL pronounceable?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
C=consonant, V=vowels
Like yezl.com, ruzl.com

IMO, yes. What do you think? Do you have similar collections?
I'm collecting pronounceable LLLL.COMs and your suggestion is appreciated. thank you.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Gotta love the

“CVCVC” garbage...

Some CVCV are crap! (yeah i said it)

Last edited:
•••
  • Any 4L can be an abbreviation for a sentence

•••
He changed his original post after my comment. From the start it only said CVZL. Not that C was consonants and V was vowels.

And “Puzl” is not pronounceable.

Like “puzzle” trying to be hip.think im too strict..

Last edited:
•••
When I saw the title of the thread I immediately said "no way"

But after reading some of the posts it appears the "C" represents a Consonant, and the "V" represents a Vowel

So in that case, I would say it is somewhat pronounceable...

RAZL
PUZL
FIZL
BEZL
etc...

•••
CVZL is not even remotely pronounceable. I can't even understand why you have to ask that question.

I don't think people should be dissuaded from asking questions mate. Even if the answer is it's not pronounceable. What's obvious to you as a pro might not be obvious to him as a newbie. Personally I found this thread very interesting.

•••
I don't consider "CVZL" pronounceable. And "yezl"...mmm, not really. Favourite of the bunch "ruzl" (if I was to pick one)

Last edited:
•••
As the examples you've given, such as "yezl" or "ruzl"...not really. But again, ruzl would be my favourite (personally speaking)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
CVZL is not even remotely pronounceable. I can't even understand why you have to ask that question.

So puzl.com is not pronounceable?

•••
Last edited:
•••
Your 2 examples have vowels which help with pronunciation.....

CVZL does not and imo is not pronounceable ......

•••
Sorry I did not make myself clear. C=consonant, V=vowels.
Updated.

•••
in snoop doggs world it is. lmao. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back