IT.COM

advice Is .cc domain find it hard to rank in Google?

NameSilo
Watch

Theanshusingh

Established Member
Impact
If you have a good developed .cc niche site, related to tech. Do you think it will find it hard to rank in google???

is .cc have no value at all for seo purpose...I haven't seen any .cc website ever in my search suggestion

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are 431 million results for .cc sites . Just type site:.cc in google.

•••
But, none of them ever appear in search result for any specific keyword or anything...they also don't have very good rank.
There are 431 million results for .cc sites . Just type site:.cc in google.

•••
I dont think it affects it?

•••
domain affecting google seo is a myth just to bring .com $$$ up.

•••
Officially google says that extensions does not matter when it comes to ranking. And i have personally seen various extensions rank better when compared to its legacy counterparts for exact match keywords.

SO, extension does not matter when it come to SERP rankings.

Hope this helps

•••
most problem with cc, xyz is that they are mostly used for scam. But still possibile to Rank up as any other ext.

•••
Being a .cc definitely makes a difference if you don't look into SEO. ccTLDs are not treated the same as gTLDS if you don't take the appropriate measures.

•••
If you have a good developed .cc niche site, related to tech. Do you think it will find it hard to rank in google???

is .cc have no value at all for seo purpose...I haven't seen any .cc website ever in my search suggestion
Are you referring to .cc extension or ccTLDs in general?

.cc is Cocos (Keeling) Islands, an Australian territory of 5.4 square miles.

Last edited:
•••
Officially google says that extensions does not matter when it comes to ranking. And i have personally seen various extensions rank better when compared to its legacy counterparts for exact match keywords.

SO, extension does not matter when it come to SERP rankings.

Hope this helps

I think it depends on where you are accessing Google from, the default filters and local media-laws.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back