IT.COM

Is Adam Dicker a criminal? You decide.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
This story starts with DNF; a barren wasteland that once was a leading forum within the domain industry. While the forum itself played a huge role in propagating the myth that is Adam Dicker, the story really begins with DNF College in the summer of 2011.

Read More

Updates / Reports
These are in no particular order.

From what I understand, Adam still owes north of $33,000 to previous customers and business partners. As I receive more information, I will update this figure.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was asked What I want in the site when purchased..
I replied with basically a response in the context of "I watched Adam Dickers videos on Domainsherpa about Building out domain names into successful bussineses with Affiliate links,Adsense Lead gen etc.,so Whatever would be the most optimal for such"
The Description on NicheWebsites at the time of purchase said "Original
Content from how team of professional developers". But yet :
http://www.copyscape.com/view.php?o...cles.com/las-vegas-rental-cars/&w=126&i=2&r=6

I'm not trying to shame anyone or start sh*t. I saw numerous pages about people coming out,mostly aimed to victims.I just felt like voicing my honest experience(whether horrible,normal,or whatever)I'm not looking for a war,or investigation.I don't have an in depth,time stretched "Victim" situation like LannyB and few others. Numerous posts explained they cringe and do not recommend doing business with NicheWebsites etc. Numerous things and have been brought to light,I just want to whipe it clean to be honest and move on,like many others are trying to do.

That website will never make you a penny and you might even get penalized / banned from Adsense. I hope you didnt pay a lot for it.

•••
That website will never make you a penny and you might even get penalized / banned from Adsense. I hope you didnt pay a lot for it.

$500.

•••
•••
Everyone that has had a nichewesites.com made for them needs to go to copyscape.com and test your site right now.

I might start a new post for this as this might even effect more people than the ads scandal. :(

Go test your sites people!

Hey Jeff. Great site cheers :)

•••
Since this thread is turning more and more into a witch hunt I will no longer be positing in this thread.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] should you have any questions or issues.

Well they say, "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen...."

BUT, you started this fire here dude and the way you've handled it speaks volumes about your character...

Well they also say, "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

Food for thought...

Last edited:
•••
Shane is certainly out to destroy. Either Adam's reputation will be destroyed or Shane Bellone is going to be sued for a lot of money. Whoever is correct is going to ruin the other both reputationally (made that word up) and financially. Because little Shane is all in.

..and (surprisingly) still available to reg!

Thank you, visor-wearing Shane. I liked your new word enough to register it:

Reputationally.com = ReputationAlly.com

Everyone in disrepute could use an ally.

Now that this thread is over 80 pages, let us not forget @ImageAuthors - one of the very few winners in this thread. ;)

•••
Well they say, "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen...."

BUT, you started this fire here dude and the way you've handled it speaks volumes about your character...

Well they also say, "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

Food for thought...

Agreed 100%. He's now blaming on everybody but the only one responsible for this whole mess is him. Don't expect us to feel sorry for you Adam. So far, victims are being pretty kind. You're lucky not to have me among them, because I wouldn't settle for just a refund.

•••
Someone posted your families information on the blog. I edited it out but it's still out there.
As the writer of the post I can appreciate your position.

However, I disagree with your choice of words and the long term affect they may have on those who may lose there jobs because of it.

I am a proponent of free speech and recognize the laws. But I also know what is morally correct and weigh heavily on my words and actions. Maybe you would have had only 50 pages instead of 80 for posts. But either way the truth would have come out and not quite ruin so many lives if repercussions like this particular "refund because I read this post" issue spreads. I can't blame you for wanting "hits" but your ethics I will question.

That's other families outside of Adam's household being affected. The word "criminal" was a bad choice and slanderous.

Regards,

WPM
Since this has been posted under my handle I will rectify that I have not listed any private information of Adam's family members. Nor for your best legal interests should you assume so. However, being very familiar and working within the legal fields I know what my rights are. Who I can talk to what I want to talk about and what I will talk about are legally within my rights.

With that said, Adam has once more agreed to pay me "This Week" So right now I am not saying anything. If I'm not paid with tangible money in my account by Friday the latest. I will speak more and pursue this case even more.
What about my family? Do you not think they have been affected too??.
I also take offense to Adam posting "Some people had websites made a year ago and never complained until now" If that is implying my situation, with him that is totally not the truth! That is not the deal made and farther from the real truth..

Lastly when you do something that has illegal implications and don't think or care about what repercussions this could have on your family members that's someone that obviously didn't care at that point ..Payment made by no later then Friday my case is closed. Waiting...

Last edited:
•••
As the writer of the post I can appreciate your position.

However, I disagree with your choice of words and the long term affect they may have on those who may lose there jobs because of it.

I am a proponent of free speech and recognize the laws. But I also know what is morally correct and weigh heavily on my words and actions. Maybe you would have had only 50 pages instead of 80 for posts. But either way the truth would have come out and not quite ruin so many lives if repercussions like this particular "refund because I read this post" issue spreads. I can't blame you for wanting "hits" but your ethics I will question.

That's other families outside of Adam's household being affected. The word "criminal" was a bad choice and slanderous.

Regards,

WPM
It was posed as a question. Not implied he is. Obviously this was a mock jury forum.(so to speak) And the jury responded. In all fairness all parties involved participated and did not have to if they didn't want to.

•••
This is very sad and shocking to me. I just came online after a vacation and going through everything. I hope Adam does the right thing by his clients and if there was lies on that blog post, he should let us know about it.

•••
I am *very* grateful for Shane's actions in support of those of us in this unfortunate position.

And we should all be grateful to Shane and the various other parties who have come forward to share their negative experiences. I for one did not know that Adam Dicker was somebody to avoid doing business with until 10 days ago, now I do, and now many others also know not to trust Adam Dicker with their money or to look to him for guidance.

We should all be grateful for this. People are saying that this is all about his victims. I disagree with that actually, whilst the primary focus is quite rightfully on getting reimbursement for those people, lets not forget how valuable this thread will be to anybody who is about to hand over money to Adam Dicker and thanks to due diligence (a google search) they can now make an informed decision as to whether or not to do so. It could save a lot of people some major headaches, and that's why it is important that this thread doesn't ever get deleted.

Last edited:
•••
I am finding it hard to believe that he is actually telling people who have problems with him for undelivered product, services, etc. to contact him. He has no records of sales, invoices, customers? I would think anyone with even the smallest iota of business sense would keep track of the information that is key to their business. Makes you wonder just what sort of business he ran.... There is a wee bit more to business than collecting payment... Sheesh! Ethics, ethics were-forth art thou?

•••
Thank you for your opinion. Wee need facts, you AssUme.
Maybe his previous employees, hid or deleted or edited certain paperwork to deliberately make this happen.
I won't say he new nothing of what was going on, but he sure didnt know everything.
Maybe with modern technology Adam can find by who and when that pic of yahoo woman was added.
Maybe he is preparing a case for his defence that will lay this to rest.
Maybe he is selling his portfolio so he can head to Costa Rica.
He is certainly not hiding. Those that have questions or claims can contact Adam

Please contact [email protected] if any questions

•••
Thank you for your opinion. Wee need facts, you AssUme.
Maybe his previous employees, hid or deleted or edited certain paperwork to deliberately make this happen.
I won't say he new nothing of what was going on, but he sure didnt know everything.
Maybe with modern technology Adam can find by who and when that pic of yahoo woman was added.
Maybe he is preparing a case for his defence that will lay this to rest.
Maybe he is selling his portfolio so he can head to Costa Rica.
He is certainly not hiding. Those that have questions or claims can contact Adam

You say you want facts then you list off a bunch of obviously ridiculous assumptions yourself. Take off your tin foil hat.

Anyone and everyone that has interacted with Adam knows he didn't have a 'billing' department. He was the sole custodian of his records.

•••
It doesn't matter who did what in Adam's businesses, the office, he is still responsible. I have a paper trail and other evidence that backs my claim up.

•••
5 irrelevant posts in a row lol
These 5 posts do in no way help the situation.For the victims sake, this is my last post. Unless I find information I feel needs to be revealed. Friday is payday eh

•••
@Dadster, I like your word use of iota, classy.

•••
5 irrelevant posts in a row lol
These 5 posts do in no way help the situation.For the victims sake, this is my last post. Unless I find information I feel needs to be revealed. Friday is payday eh

You actually think you and others will be paid back in 2 days? Lol really?

You know I have some really rare magic beans I'm selling would you be interested?

•••
I fail to see the relevancy of your post, Captain

How much for the beans?

•••
The whole blog is watching....It will be worse for him if he doesn't

•••
@Jeff Markus, shut up and take my money!

Anyway, back on topic.. I pray for Adams swift resolution of these matters that have come to light for obvious reasons.

God bless.

•••
Adam is covering up his tracks to prevent larger legal problems.

That's why he's not replying to questions about advertising. You think he wants dnf advertisers to chime in and see they've been sold maybe 2-5x fake emails and who knows about the banner display numbers. If you look DNF has been updated to reflect new numbers.

Nichewebsites he just nuked. Imagine if all his clients did a copyscape check? Even the ones with nice designs could file claims.

This guy is in pure don't get my ass sued by my larger clients mode. These dinky little couple grand claims don't matter to him.

If Adam sold a developed website using stolen text why does he need a week to refund the money? Is he waiting for his welfare check to clear?

The guy owns SEObrokers.ca so he knew stealing text will risk your domain and Adsense account.

There seems to be no end to the lies and bullshit.

On AdamDicker.com he claims to have spoken at 5000 events. That's an event a day for the last 13 and a half years!!!!!

And then of course you can book an hour of his consulting time - right on the same website for 500, yep, 500 bucks an hour.

Comment on that pal

'tosses baseball bat into the stands

Last edited:
•••
Pug thanks again for your revealing working on the DNF membership figures.

It could save a lot of people some major headaches, and that's why it is important that this thread doesn't ever get deleted.

I agree and I'd suggest putting on the front page of the thread - after the list of repayment claims - a brief set of bullet points of the issues covered in the thread - not everyone understands domaining or has time to read 2000 posts and assess posters.

For example:

ISSUES DISCUSSED
non payment of wages to Webcorp staff
non-completion of Nichewebsites.com projects
unsatisfactory Nichewebsites.com projects
unauthorised use of copyright material (text, but were there images too?)
overstated membership figures of DNF (relevant to advertising, mailshot and membership fees)
refusal to answer communications, including numerous and repeated refund requests
misrepresentation of Webcorp.ca staff levels and idenitities
unfulfilled promises of payment and repayment

Is there more?

Last edited:
•••
Is nichewebsites.com incorporated or is - like Adam Dicker's Webcorp - just a trading name of Adam Dicker? Nichewebisites.com says on its site that it is "closed" but that could just mean closed for a long lunch or a conversation with the taxman.

Nichewebsites he just nuked. Imagine if all his clients did a copyscape check? Even the ones with nice designs could file claims.

This guy is in pure don't get my ass sued by my larger clients mode. These dinky little couple grand claims don't matter to him.

If Adam sold a developed website using stolen text why does he need a week to refund the money? Is he waiting for his welfare check to clear?

The guy owns SEObrokers.ca so he knew stealing text will risk your domain and Adsense account.

It might be much, much worse than that. If the images on the sites built by nichewebsites.com are copyright images used without permission, that can be very expensive. With USA hosting that can get your hosting suspended or shut down. There are bots crawling the net from the big image libraries looking for their properties and sending out four-figure invoices, even to small charities This is no joke. If Nichewebsites.com is incorporated and shuts down, clients could be left paying those bills.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2007/feb/01/copyright.newmedia

Copyright owners are cracking down on the unlicensed use of images. A sample case: Geoff Cox runs Quest Cars, a small cab company in Taunton. In 2001, he hired a small local web developer (since gone bust) who decorated the resulting website with a few small photographs. Then in July, Cox received a letter from the legal firm Baker and Mackenzie saying that one of those photographs used on the website was copyright to the large picture agency Corbis and asking for £1,300 for a one-year licence to use that photograph (to expire a month later) plus administrative fees. The letter quoted copyright law and stated that there would be no negotiations.

You really do need a decent level of trust and professionalism with a web developer. If the licences on Wordpress themes used by Nichewebsites.com expire or never existed, the themes won't get updates and will develop security holes or not keep up with changes to Wordpress made by Wordpress updates. If the themes were copies downloaded from pirate sites, they could be full of hidden backdoors and spam features.

If anyone wants to take a chance and shop around, you can still buy 5 niche websites for $5 on Fiverr http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/5-ready-made-niche-websites-for-5/

5 Ready made Niche websites for $5
  • i will Give You 5 Ready-made Websites with using instructions.
    Each Website has 55+ Unique article Posts

you can select any 5 Niche Catagories

Last edited:
•••
My website,LasVegasVehicles.com is now blank.
I changed the Password to my hostgator Customer portal but forgot about the cPanel change,so Im guessing someone on his "team of professionals" cleared it.
I requested a refund to Adam@dcg immediately after my first post here in the Thread a few days ago,along wih messaging Shane. His VP was in contact with me,saying Sorry to See you go..other various replies,along with,"As for the Copyscape,You paid for pages with Content"...

Lol.

Regardless,He stated 2-3 times in those emails that the refund request has been forwarded. That's all Ive heard so far.
I wont be hostile,nasty emails or anything of the like.No reason.
I am just in request of a refund for the $500,and move on from this Ceo,Company,and work ethic.
My sympathy to those who have been on a ridiculous string for months,and months without a reply,and for more money spent,and dangled.. I seriously hope you get paid back,with a direct "I apologize for this" Because so far,in his Pop ups,I have never seen one."Ive bit off too much,and businesses fail,oh and quit the witch hunt" is all Ive seen really.

•••
Back