NameSilo

Is Adam Dicker a criminal? You decide.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
This story starts with DNF; a barren wasteland that once was a leading forum within the domain industry. While the forum itself played a huge role in propagating the myth that is Adam Dicker, the story really begins with DNF College in the summer of 2011.

Read More

Updates / Reports
These are in no particular order.

From what I understand, Adam still owes north of $33,000 to previous customers and business partners. As I receive more information, I will update this figure.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think if it is worth it to the advertiser, they will pay for it, it is a free market.

Fake advertising is fake, whatever you say does not add up an ounce of credibility

Adam Dicker was fast to jump to justify some forum script technicalities, now that he is exposed, he disappeared and don't have any answers

simple step to get credible, he create a video and show the stats for the last 12 months, take 5 minutes and restore his credibility
unless he don't have the traffic he is selling

•••
Thanks for your honesty.

Perhaps WebInvestments would like to disclose what his relationship is with Adam Dicker.

I think WebInvestments doesnt really need to confirm cause it is very clear.

•••
I am starting to think that
WebInvestments and Adam might be the same person lol. The way he is watching the thread and instantly disliking posts is amazing. Outsourced virtual assistant ? You are doing a good job so just make sure you get paid lol.

•••
I am starting to think that
WebInvestments and Adam might be the same person lol. The way he is watching the thread and instantly disliking posts is amazing. Outsourced virtual assistant ? You are good a good job so just make you get paid lol.

He's in the reputation repair business... I guess that's what he does,have a muppet write as much BS as possible on forums causing confusion and distracting people from the real underlying issue.

•••
He's in the reputation repair business... I guess that's what he does,have a muppet write as much BS as possible on forums causing confusion and distracting people from the real underlying issue.
Indeed... It looks very much like that. Lets hope the poor guy gets paid though lol.

•••
People are really accepting more promises of website design and software licenses as compensation here?
I see why some of you guys were taken advantage of in the first place. That is absolutely foolish.

•••
This thread is now on the second page of google search for the term "adam dicker"

•••
Has anybody who has purchased from Adam Dicker and not received the promised goods and services paid via paypal or with a credit card of some sort within the past 120 days? You may find that it isn't too late to initiate a chargeback with your card provider to reclaw funds.

Sometimes it is even possible to initiate a chargeback for anything up to 2 years after payment, so consider contacting your bank for your options, and also be mindful that any further promises from Adam Dicker may be delaying tactics designed to take you past your banks cutoff point for chargeback disputes.

•••
Update....

I would like to note for other victims that I have two issues with Adam, one being a site build and the other Is the purchase of lead gen software.

Although Adam and I spoke about a resolution, he assured me that my website would be complete within one week, in addition he offered to build two additional sites free of charge as a way to compensate me, Adam has said if I am not happy after the end of one week I would receive a refund.The week is ticking away so we see how things flesh out at the end of seven days, after waiting so long I was willing to give him an additional week.

Adam has sent me a replacement licence for the lead gen software, this licence does not work and Adam has failed again to address the issue by ignoring my emails.

I also asked Adam to clarify via email about what we discussed on Skype so that there would not be any misunderstanding of what was being promised this email clarification has also been ignored.

This update is from yesterday I think. Beware with those empty promises...

•••
You guys bashing Adam need to remember that while Adam recruited hundreds if not thousands of noob domainers to fleece, he also recruited hundreds if not thousands of noob domainers for you to sell your crap domains to. You guys owe Adam. Hell maybe Adam can even take credit for the Chinese domain name invasion.

Wow. Just wow.

Last edited:
•••
Has anybody who has purchased from Adam Dicker and not received the promised goods and services paid via paypal or with a credit card of some sort within the past 120 days? You may find that it isn't too late to initiate a chargeback with your card provider to reclaw funds.

Sometimes it is even possible to initiate a chargeback for anything up to 2 years after payment, so consider contacting your bank for your options, and also be mindful that any further promises from Adam Dicker may be delaying tactics designed to take you past your banks cutoff point for chargeback disputes.

Yes. You are 100% correct. :)

•••
Has anybody who has purchased from Adam Dicker and not received the promised goods and services paid via paypal or with a credit card of some sort within the past 120 days? You may find that it isn't too late to initiate a chargeback with your card provider to reclaw funds. Sometimes it is even possible to initiate a chargeback for anything up to 2 years after payment, so consider contacting your bank for your options, and also be mindful that any further promises from Adam Dicker may be delaying tactics designed to take you past your banks cutoff point for chargeback disputes.

so you think they were not only mistaken by adam
but also by somebodyelse who didn't tell them
which other options they have

other then destroying a person in a public forum?

in order to protect themself from any kind of fraud?
even if it was only a small loss???

and really, you believe that there are alternatives
that do much less harm somebody??????

why didn't anybody tell them????

did they not first take the effort to ask a lawyer
before publically claiming they have treated badly ?????

and did they not take responsible legal actions as much as they could
before killing the exsitance of a person?

oops

thats not good.

•••
Adam Dicker is the domain illuminati...

Anyone that doesn't get their money back and run and opts in for yet another mini site is not being smart! In a week this thread will be gone and with that any chance you have of ever getting paid.

This thread has almost ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND VIEWS and not a mention of whats going on on domaining

Not a single blogger picking this up!

OnlineDomain and DomainGang even these guys that will scrap anything about domain news just to get back on the domaining first page. No mention!

Domain Shane, Real Shane? Nothing

TheDomains? Nothing just another sun day

DomainSherpa? Business as usual...

Just some headlines like 3 letter Domain Name in Auction on Sedo reserve met at $200 and the usual babble from FragFactor...

Shane if you are not tied up in Adams basement you should post everything you know. This thread will be gone I can assure you of that and with that Adam will be back at things before you know it.

Last edited:
•••

Are you going to lend them the money to hire an attorney in the USA? Do you know how much that costs?

And why on earth would you need to hire a lawyer to file a chargeback with your bank, that is all covered in the terms of service of the contract that you have with your bank, people are entitled to initiate a chargeback if it meets the requirements of their bank for goods or services paid for but not received, as simple as that, it is consumer protection.

•••
Adam Dicker is the domain illuminati...

Anyone that doesn't get their money back and run and opts in for yet another mini site is not being smart! In a week this thread will be gone and with that any chance you have of ever getting paid.

This thread has almost ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND VIEWS and not a mention of whats going on on domaining

Not a single blogger picking this up!

OnlineDomain and DomainGang even these guys that will scrap anything about domain news just to get back on the domaining first page. No mention!

Just some headlines like 3 letter Domain Name in Auction on Sedo reserve met at $200 and the usual babble from FragFactor...

Shane if you are not tied up in Adams basement you should post everything you know. This thread will be gone I can assure you of that and with that Adam will be back at things before you know it.

maybe these sources feel a little more responsability
do keep the proportions

of damage to some
and the industrie as such

•••
Shane if you are not tied up in Adams basement you should post everything you know.

I'm working behind the scenes. Just because I'm not posting does not mean I've ditched anything or anyone.

•••
Shane has timed his various contributions perfectly thus far, I suspect he has a few bombs and is waiting for the right time to drop them.

•••
Are you going to lend them the money to hire an attorney in the USA? Do you know how much that costs?

And why on earth would you need to hire a lawyer to file a chargeback with your bank, that is all covered in the terms of service of the contract that you have with your bank, people are entitled to initiate a chargeback if it meets the requirements of their bank for goods or services paid for but not received, as simple as that, it is consumer protection.

thats what I said

few easy steps could have cured it

no need for that much hate
and destruction

•••
Shane Good to know you're safe :) Do you think its weird no one else is covering this story on domaining.com?

@frank-germany don't be a dupe, the guy lied about mini-sites, about development, to his advertisers, he's in day 3 (1/2/3 days) of the information coming out and people like you defending him already. Im sure the people he scammed suffered more than 3 whole days.

•••

Real Shane = Has been to a wedding so will have some reading to catch up on.

DomainSherpa = Has deleted a LOT of content involving Adam Dicker very recently.

Shane Cultra & Michael Berkens = You have a point there, why haven't they had the bottle to cover this?

•••
no need for that much hate
and destruction

of damage to some
and the industrie as such

You mean there is no room for the truth, that's what you really mean, you think this is all an inconvenient truth and should be covered up for the good of the industry. Well I say the opposite, we need the truth to out, and the industry needs a wake up call and to clean up its act.

I have to mention Lance Armstrong again really. Years of covering up the drug problem in cycling, for fear it would damage the sport. What we actually have now is a cleaner sport and it is as popular as ever.

•••
You mean there is no room for the truth, that's what you really mean, you think this is all an inconvenient truth and should be covered up for the good of the industry. Well I say the opposite, we need the truth to out, and the industry needs a wake up call and to clean up its act.

I have to mention Lance Armstrong again really. Years of covering up the drug problem in cycling, for fear it would damage the sport. What we actually have now is a cleaner sport and it is as popular as ever.

Bingo!

•••
Shane Good to know you're safe :) Do you think its weird no one else is covering this story on domaining.com?

@frank-germany don't be a dupe, the guy lied about mini-sites, about development, to his advertisers, he's in day 3 (1/2/3 days) of the information coming out and people like you defending him already. Im sure the people he scammed suffered more than 3 whole days.

I did not defend Adam
I hate he didn't care about keeping his promisises in time

but whenever you agree on a delay
thats the new agreement

I have spend useless money with him too

But I am not a victim

its my fault as well
I wanted to gain
that has not happend

I would have been the one who profited
when it would have succeeded

would I have shared that wouldbe profit? no

if 2 person are involved both have an impact on the outcome

didn't work -
so what
whats next?

I just you tell you,
there are other options
then distruction

as that is not enough reason to distroy someone
who has done a lot of good things to this industrie

he has grown the audience a lot within the last year

to whom are you selling your domains?
to other domainers?

who is going to register domains ?
new domainers need it

when shortage arises - value goes up

your portfolio value will grow
some of it because of adam

•••
so you think they were not only mistaken by adam
but also by somebodyelse who didn't tell them
which other options they have

other then destroying a person in a public forum?

in order to protect themself from any kind of fraud?
even if it was only a small loss???

and really, you believe that there are alternatives
that do much less harm somebody??????

why didn't anybody tell them????

and did they not take responsible legal actions as much as they could
before killing the exsitance of a person?

oops

thats not good.

I fail to see why you and the other one on here are the only two who continually defend fraud.

This will probably come as a complete shocker to you, but no one destroyed Adam but Adam himself.

The mere fact that you would seem to prefer that victims remained hush hush, settled it in private, never WARN anyone else, scares me. You do realize if what were to happen was how your post would like it to have happened, the PROBLEM would still be there. You're OK with that?

One more time: no one destroyed Adam but Adam himself.

•••

Huh? So when someone gives Adam money and they don't get anything in return even after chasing him for months, you're saying they should talk to a lawyer first to find out if they've been ripped off? Seriously?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back