Dynadot

Is Adam Dicker a criminal? You decide.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
This story starts with DNF; a barren wasteland that once was a leading forum within the domain industry. While the forum itself played a huge role in propagating the myth that is Adam Dicker, the story really begins with DNF College in the summer of 2011.

Read More

Updates / Reports
These are in no particular order.

From what I understand, Adam still owes north of $33,000 to previous customers and business partners. As I receive more information, I will update this figure.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Its obvious WebInvestments is trying to take the thread off topic so Namepros will close it. I think it's best to ignore him so this doesn't happen.

•••
Yeah, it normally happens when people think one-sided and value their own ideology with biased thinking

Just because your opinion differs from that of others doesn't mean that your opinion is any more objective or any less biased. I assure you that everyone on here is just as convinced as you are that their own perspective is objective.

•••
Its obvious WebInvestments is trying to take the thread off topic so Namepros will close it. I think it's best to ignore him so this doesn't happen.

Wow, talk about judgement? And may I ask, have you seen only my comments as irrelevant?

•••
Wow, talk about judgement? And may I ask, have you seen only my comments as irrelevant?

I think your comments are just as relevant as those seen on the past 5-10 pages...

Maybe a tad bit more ignorant though.

•••
For the moment, that seems to be the Rick Wedzinga one.. :)

Anybody fancy asking him to come and comment? https://twitter.com/wedzir

As the vice president of a possibly fictitious company it may be interesting to know whether he is complicit in all of this, or whether he has some things he needs to learn about his employer.

•••
Another unnoticed comment from the blog. Anyone knows if DAN LEWIS is here?

How would anyone like to end up in a body bag? Now, is this threat something not "truly" criminal?

UUHHtwn.png

•••
Did you land here from Fiverr.com or SeoClerks.com or GigBucks.com? Out with the truth, now !! :)

I'll switch sides for $5 per post.

Doubt he could afford that though :D

•••
Anybody fancy asking him to come and comment? https://twitter.com/wedzir

As the vice president of a possibly fictitious company it may be interesting to know whether he is complicit in all of this, or whether he has some things he needs to learn about his employer.

I highly doubt he will do that, he was with him as recently as Oct.05.
And he must have heard this news on Day #1 itself. Probably choosing to keep quiet because of vested interests.

•••
I highly doubt he will do that, he was with him as recently as Oct.05.
And he must have heard this news on Day #1 itself. Probably choosing to keep quiet because of vested interests.

Must be getting paid on time.

•••
Why are you assuming that they knew all about this?

Michael Cyger didn't seem to know the scope of the complaints until very recently, no reason to assume that anybody else did until this thread existed.

Well, I'm not sure they knew about this. But a picture is emerging of a pattern of behavior over a period of years that includes multiple episodes of signs that more should probably be learned about this individual before we start bestowing awards. IMHO it's naive to believe otherwise. It's safe to assume no one knew the extent of the complaints or what I consider sleazy behavior, but everyone knew something certainly. Some of it actually WAS publicized.

•••
So to put the idea that DNF had inflated numbers to bed, here's what I know.
I believe we had users in a group that were not showing in the overall user count so they were moved to a group that would show them. We certainly did not have 125,000 users sign up that day nor did I or anyone on staff type them all in manually. I hope that helps.

•••
I have been working closely with anyone that had/has issues, please feel free to email me at [email protected] if you still have an issue. Everyone else, have a good weekend.

•••
I believe we had users in a group that were not showing in the overall user count so they were moved to a group that would show them. We certainly did not have 125,000 users sign up that day nor did I or anyone on staff type them all in manually. I hope that helps.

See 5 posts up.
How about you threatening DAN LEWIS to put him in a body bag?
Is that made up or there is no DAN LEWIS you know?

•••
See 5 posts up.
How about you threatening DAN LEWIS about putting him in a body bag?

Dan Lewis can not be his real name as I have no info on anyone named Dan Lewis in past emails, nor did I ever threaten to put him or other people in body bags. If Dan Lewis wants to email me I would love to talk to him normally, whoever he really is.

I am even willing to forget this story to fix his/her real issue. Email me!

•••
See 5 posts up.
How about you threatening DAN LEWIS to put him in a body bag?

Funny how people would believe anything, any comment published in a single-handled blog and would start fussing about it.

Just like you think I am Adam's employee, that Dan Lewis guy could be on Shane's payroll! Just sayin.

•••
Funny how people would believe anything, any comment published in a single-handled blog and would start fussing about it.

Just like you think I am Adam's employee, that Dan Lewis guy could be on Shane's payroll! Just sayin.

I actually have no idea who you are.

•••

You caught the tatter.

•••
•••
Dan Lewis can not be his real name as I have no info on anyone named Dan Lewis in past emails, nor did I ever threaten to put him or other people in body bags. If Dan Lewis wants to email me I would love to talk to him normally, whoever he really is.

I am even willing to forget this story to fix his/her real issue. Email me!

Explanation good enough for now on this one.
Have let him know by comment about your response, will wait and watch how he responds.
Meanwhile, maybe @Shane Bellone can let us know by what IP that comment was made.

Last edited:
•••
I actually have no idea who you are.

Well, couple of guys here are guessing I am on your payroll/employee. Not sure how they got this idea though, but they do have hell of imagination.

•••

That says they did not sign up that day and were not typed in manually that is to say individually by anyone on staff. Did someone - especially a freelancer - just edit the public display figure? A few seconds work to an entry in the database or just the site template, wouldn't cost more than $5.00.

•••

What forum software does DNF use please?

I'd be able to verify that the software works like that, with the ability to exclude certain user groups from the count, and if it does I will confirm as such.

Last edited:
•••
That says they did not sign up that day and were not typed in manually that is to say individually by anyone on staff. Did someone - especially a freelancer - just edit the public display figure? A few seconds work to an entry in the database or just the site template, wouldn't cost more than $5.00.

Right. It doesn't take much to doctor up that number. No one would ever manually type those email addresses in and that's why he specifically denies anyone ever doing that. The truth is probably closer to someone (you are free to guess who) imported a bulk list of email addresses csv style into the site's database. It's not difficult to do or to obtain.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back