Dynadot

Established iphoneguru.website for sale 45k visits per month mainly organic and US traffic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LamsuanlunT

Top Member
Impact
I am looking to sell my Wordpress site iphoneguru.website which is currently getring some 45000 visits per month and 140000 pageviews per month. Trafdic is more than 85% organic and 50% from the US. Remaining from Canada & European Countries.

Earnings is about $58 for the past 30 days from Adsense.

Update: I'd accept a price of $1000. Payment via Paypal. If you have any offers or interested in negotiating, I am open.

For queries regarding traffic, earnings or offer, kindly pm me or reply to this thread.

Thanks!
Shaun

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For such high traffic why is such low Adsense revenue? Seems like most of traffic is paid or bot traffic?

•••
Analytics.png

Analytics.png
Adsense.png

Here's the Analytics and Adsense Screenshot. Maybe I couln't identify the best placement for the ads. That could be one reason for less earnings. But this is not that high traffic to earn alot, necessarily, I feel.

•••
What is the amount of money you looking for?

•••
I would prefer if you make your offers. Though I have spent some good investment especially the amount of time in the initial stage, Now I am looking to sell to meet some personal needs. Please let me know your best offer and we can negotiate on that.

•••
I think a price figure update may attract more attention. So I'm putting a selling price of $1000. Thanks for the interest.

•••
•••
Shaun can you show me the countries and origin of traffic, organic or not

•••
Shaun can you show me the countries and origin of traffic, organic or not
Certainly. I can add you to analytics so you can check. If you'd like that please drop your mail.

Thanks

•••
Certainly. I can add you to analytics so you can check. If you'd like that please drop your mail.

Thanks
I had like to verify your orgnic traffic before the placing my order, could you add me in "Google Search Console aka Google Webmaster Tool". I am not interested in Google Analytic

•••
Posted here by mistake. Don't know how to delete it.

Last edited:
•••
Rule Reminder:
6.1.15. Do not infringe on globally-recognized trademarks by listing items for sale that violate the trademark holder's rights. Selling intellectual property or benefiting from the intellectual property of another party's without their permission is strictly prohibited.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back