NameSilo

iphone6.com still for sale on Sedo....

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
whats this guy doing? 42 bids and hasn't pulled the trigger. A UDRP is coming any minute, just like the ones for iphone3, iphone4, iphone5 .com

Dunno who is dumber the people bidding for this domain, or the domainer for not selling it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think that sedo removes this kind of domains when they receive complain from the trademark owner.

•••
No point in buying or trying to flip this crap. This is pure trademark violation and this is the reason we as "domainers" or "domain investors" get a bad rep.

whats this guy doing? 42 bids and hasn't pulled the trigger. A UDRP is coming any minute, just like the ones for iphone3, iphone4, iphone5 .com

Dunno who is dumber the people bidding for this domain, or the domainer for not selling it.

•••
•••
Record created on: 2008-04-06 <-- wow

•••
WOW..record created 4 years ago and still no UDRP? I guess Apple is just waiting till they are actually getting ready to release it.

I feel bad for the poor bloke who ends up giving him what he wants for it..

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back