NameSilo

IPB 2.0.4 skin contest

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,

First and foremost, I don't have alot to give because I just spent most of my money on IPB 2.0.4.

With that said, let's get on to the contest:

I am seeking a skin designed for my webmaster forums. It's IPB 2.0.4 and chances are it'll most likely be upgraded to 2.1 final when released so I'll need something compaitble with that if possible, if not no worries.

Anyway, the skin must be somewhat nice looking, nothing with just purple and blue, etc. I'm seeking a dark themed skin, with metallic engraving for the image text.

The winner of the contest, may select two different prizes:

1) 5gb of space/35gb of bandwidth hosting account with a free domain name.

2) $15 cash price (all I can afford right now)

If anyone is willing to enter this contest, please reply with the following.

Your name:
Choice of Prize:
A list of sample skins you have made:
Email Address:

This contest will be open for an indefinate period until I select a winner. I will continue accepting entries until I reply with "Contest closed" then shortly there after I will announce the winner.

Good luck to all.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you want just skin design or u want this coded as well?

•••
I would prefer coding. I have little experience in web design (lack of time) so you're welcome to do what you need to (within legal boundaries) to come up with a working skin for my forum. :)

•••
CONTEST CHANGED:

Found skin, just need a logo! Same prizes. See my forum at third-reality.net to get an idea of the logo I need.

Thanks!

•••
Im on it.

Anthing special you want incorporated into the logo? Or any details on what you want?

Well, you said something about metallic in yor post so I based it around that. The image isn't as wide as your current logo, but perhaps you could add advertising next to it?

Jlh40849.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
Wow, looking good guys. :)

Sheldchenko could you also state which prize you'd like if you win?

•••
I'd like the hosting, so I can finally set up my Design business.

Oh, just for added incentive, Ill continue to make logos, headers etc. for you and your friends for extremely cheap :)

EDIT: Do you have AIM? MSN?

•••
Okay :) Now for feedback. I love the metallic engraved look, do you think you could match the colors of the current logo area so it blends it nicely?

Yep, I have AIM and MSN.

AIM: tlivengood928
MSN: [email protected] (yes its ironic lol)

•••
•••
Nice!

Now for future submissions, please tell me which prize your shooting for so I know what to give the winner. :P

A winner has been chosen and will be notified. Thank you to all who entered!

•••
•••
•••

Congrats Sheldchenko

•••
Thanks, its appreciated. :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back