mistressbellek

Domain DommeRestricted (Market)
Impact
IoTwar
IoTwars

Both in .com

Feedback please.. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Good luck selling your shitty $15000 domains for $10. When renewal time will come you will realize..

•••
To monetize the traffic it will get, eh? :ROFL:

•••
Good luck selling your sh*tty $15000 domains for $10. When renewal time will come you will realize..

Jealousy causes wrinkles.

•••
I am new to domaining as well, but you have invested 10x more in it already than me. I hope you do well!

Finding an enduser for "IoTwars" could prove difficult. And honestly, if put at auction here, I doubt it would get many bids. I would not bid on it to be fair.

I own two IoT names, and they get little traffic/interest. Those are "IoTlesson" and "IoTlessons".

You need top pairing of keywords to succeed in new tech fields, and they must make perfectly sense. And if confident in your name, patience and how you promote them is key.

I wish you the best of luck with it!

•••
I don't really see any value, and yes I know what "IoT" means...

Best of luck.

Brad

•••
I am new to domaining as well, but you have invested 10x more in it already than me. I hope you do well!

Finding an enduser for "IoTwars" could prove difficult. And honestly, if put at auction here, I doubt it would get many bids. I would not bid on it to be fair.

I own two IoT names, and they get little traffic/interest. Those are "IoTlesson" and "IoTlessons".

You need top pairing of keywords to succeed in new tech fields, and they must make perfectly sense. And if confident in your name, patience and how you promote them is key.

It was not registered to be sold to an end user. I would never auction any of my domains on here. As I said earlier Its intended for the IoT Platform wars ( blog idea) Now that makes Perfect sense. Good luck to you too.

•••
Normally, this section is for appraisals. This post asked for feedback. No explanation of development plans were originally mentioned. I get where @Haris was coming from and I get his explanation of how he handled tough reviews of his domains. Some may not care for his choice of words. Some might even find them insulting. I personally don't. As a matter of fact, it's the naysayers that often times care the most and motivate us the most.

Guaranteed you will grow to respect each other.

PS..I like the DomainBullying name. Maybe a site that lists all findings of rdnh cases.

Last edited:
•••
ok everyone take a deep breath in . 1... and 2.... and exhale

•••
Investment values vary by individuals and there is no right or wrong answer. So, please calm down and let the "war" here ends.

Last edited:
•••

What are some examples of top keyword pairs to you? Doesn’t have to be iOt thanks

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back