mistressbellek

Domain DommeRestricted (Market)
Impact
IoTwar
IoTwars

Both in .com

Feedback please.. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I asked for feedback on value not buyers.

•••
•••
•••
Yeah I am a proud owner of IOT/Money dotcom.. now that's an incredible domain.

Wtf is IOTWars? That's a pigeon shit you got there. Do you think you can add IOT or VR or whatever in front of any word and it will be worth a lot of money? Why don't you try selling it here, a noob re-seller might pay a dollar or two, I take it back, even noobs won't fall for it.

Last edited:
•••
Yeah I am a proud owner of IOT/Money dotcom.. now that's a bleeding edge domain.

Wtf is IOTWars? That's a pigeon sh*t you got there. Do you think you can add IOT or VR or whatever in front of any word and it will be worth a lot of money? Why don't you try selling it here, a noob re-seller might pay a dollar or two, I take it back, even noobs won't fall for it.

It’s actually IoT . The o is supposed to be lower case. Heard of the IoT platform wars? Hero Domains? Overcompensate much? 🤷‍♀️ Maybe think forward into XR names . Vr and AI together. You could even rent a fabulous sex doll robot for only 120 an hour. Your welcome

Last edited:
•••
It’s actually IoT . The o is supposed to be lower case. Heard of the IoT platform wars? Hero Domains? Overcompensate much? 🤷‍♀️

It's actually HeroNames.. but, does it matter? IoT or IOT or iot doesn't f'n matter, your domain is worth $0 or $0.1 at most and that's what you asked for, doesn't matter if there are any buyers or not right? Now you can either cry about your loss of money or learn from pros like me and gain knowledge about this business and then invest right, your choice.

•••
It's actually HeroNames.. but, does it matter? IoT or IOT or iot doesn't f'n matter, your domain is worth $0 or $0.1 at most and that's what you asked for, doesn't matter if there are any buyers or not right? Now you can either cry about your loss of money or learn from pros like me and gain knowledge about this business and then invest right, your choice.

You are what I call “Irrelevant”

•••
Haha, look at that noob who wasted hundreds of dollars on crap that'll never sell. :xf.grin::ROFL:

•••
Haha, look at that noob who wasted hundreds of dollars on crap that'll never sell. :xf.grin::ROFL:
I’ve spent over 15 k on domains in the last three months. I have also turned down 25 k worth of offers. So, I’m a very fast forward thinker and I’m extremely confident and proud of my portfolio. Be as rude as you like. It seems that’s your coping mechanism for your own self loathing. 😜

•••
Wtf is IOTWars? That's a pigeon sh*t you got there. Do you think you can add IOT or VR or whatever in front of any word and it will be worth a lot of money? Why don't you try selling it here, a noob re-seller might pay a dollar or two, I take it back, even noobs won't fall for it.
Very harsh, dude. Give an appraisal, dont insult and humiliate. :cautious:

•••
Here is a link to previous sales of domains starting with "iot".

https://namebio.com/?s==QDOygTM5gTM

Seems there are steady sales. It's hard to assign a value to your domains but perhaps analyzing previous sales of similar domains will help you.

Best of luck with your domains.

•••
Very harsh, dude. Give an appraisal, dont insult and humiliate. :cautious:

True mate, I don't think I have ever been that harsh to someone in my time on NP, but I just get angry at people who react like that when we are helping them..

•••
Here is a link to previous sales of domains starting with "iot".

https://namebio.com/?s==QDOygTM5gTM

Seems there are steady sales. It's hard to assign a value to your domains but perhaps analyzing previous sales of similar domains will help you.

Best of luck with your domains.

Tbh, this list will only make one assume that they can sell any IOT+word domain for the same amount..

•••
•••
Back when I was new and I would ask for appraisal and get a low (but accurate) appraisal for my domain, I used to tell them that "If I won't ask, I won't get" and thank them for their time.. but see what she replied "Do you even know what IoT means?".. wow.

•••
Tbh, this list will only make one assume that they can sell any IOT+word domain for the same amount..
My hope is that the data will provide a realistic picture of the potential market for the names. Not to imply that these specific names will fetch a specific price. I hope the data will be helpful.

•••
True mate, I don't think I have ever been that harsh to someone in my time on NP, but I just get angry at people who react like that when we are helping them..

Help? You are nothing but an insecure bully. You are only humiliating yourself,,, btw you did a great job at that.

•••
Back when I was new and I would ask for appraisal and get a low (but accurate) appraisal for my domain, I used to tell them that "If I won't ask, I won't get" and thank them for their time.. but see what she replied "Do you even know what IoT means?".. wow.

You are not very good at playing Domain God... I asked a sincere question in response to your one cent remark.. Don't start something you can't back up.

•••
I usually give two estimates...reseller value and end user value. I think Haris was referring to reseller value. The two domains probably would be a hard sell on the reseller side. The end user side could be tough as well. These names strike me as cool blogs. If developed, and with traffic, they could be valuable. Wouldn't fit for a product name, software, or company name.

•••
I usually give two estimates...reseller value and end user value. I think Haris was referring to reseller value. The two domains probably would be a hard sell on the reseller side. The end user side could be tough as well. These names strike me as cool blogs. If developed, and with traffic, they could be valuable. Wouldn't fit for a product name, software, or company name.

I registered it bc of the IoT platform wars. Was planning on developing the site myself as a blog to monetize the traffic it will get. Thank you for your kind input.

•••
Yes, I noticed the iot platform wars. Your plan sounds great.

•••
Help? You are nothing but an insecure bully. You are only humiliating yourself,,, btw you did a great job at that.
Report him and this thread. Guys like him need to be kept track of or they will do this whenever they want.

•••
Report him and this thread. Guys like him need to be kept track of or they will do this whenever they want.

I made screenshots of the whole thread so I can feature it on my new site for Domainbullying.com

According to my google analytics my traffic just had a big surge and He only made himself look ignorant. It will be funny if he tries to go back and delete what he wrote... but I have screenshots. I don't let insecure idiots intimidate me.. I get a good laugh at the end result... Thanks for your comments.. I do appreciate that. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back