IT.COM

domain iotdoes.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Have you heard of the IoT?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

PraiseTheLord

The IoT is Fire!Established Member
Impact
iotdoes.com

Google Keyword "IoT" Search Results: 83 Million
Google Keyword "Does" Search Results: 3.6 Billion

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like it! It is brandable and short. With two insanely popular keywords; what's not to like?

•••
I like it! It is brandable and short. With two insanely popular keywords; what's not to like?

It just occurred to me that IoTwallstreet.com will need IoTdoes.com support services! :xf.smile:
The IoT is Fire!

•••
It just occurred to me that IoTwallstreet.com will need IoTdoes.com support services! :xf.smile:
The IoT is Fire!

•••
Yes indeed, @RBCDNs !
IoT does Wallstreet !

•••
•••
•••
What about the home sector? Consumer IoT?

•••
•••
Current IoT products include smart watches, such as the Samsung Gear Live; activity trackers, including the Fitbit Flex; connected-home hubs and devices, such as the Nest Learning Thermostat, and “intelligent” cars and home appliances. Wow....

•••
What are your plans with Iotdoes.com?

•••
God willing, we will have offers from:

Alphabet
Amazon
Apple
Bosch
Cisco
Dell
Engie
Facebook
FitBit
GE
Google
Huawei
IBM
Intel
Juniper Networks
Lantronix
Lvl3
Nest
Nike
Nokia
NVidia
Oracle
Particle
Qualcomm
Samsung
Salesforce
Sierra Wireless
SigFox
SoftBank
Telit
Tesla
Twilio
VeriSign
Vestas
Visa
Zeebra

•••
IoT and self-powered systems go so much hand in hand that they are drawing increasing attention from governments, media and companies around the world. Next gen tech for sure.

•••
IoT + self powered technology = Increased awareness in government, insurance, healthcare and medical applications, automotive, major and minor industry, production and manufacturing, environmental, software, developers, enterprise, retail, marketing, advertising, smart cities.. The list goes on and on.
Praise The Lord!

•••
•••
How's this for IoT? I just read an article about a multi-sport wearable coach that talks to you as you work out!

•••
The IoT is making waves across nearly every application.

•••
•••
Amazon Alexa and Google Home, too! :)

•••
Amazon Alexa and Google Home, too! :)

LOL... :xf.smile: By the way, I just read an article about how supply chains can innovate to keep pace in a digitised world by using IoT!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
IoT is awesome, but the term "IoT" still sounds like industry jargon to me and not something consumers go around saying, nor is it a term that companies want to build a brand on.

This domain would be good for an industry news site (like www.iot.do seems to be) but it's not a domain I would renew if I owned it. I think you'd be lucky to get $100 for this one. (Hopefully I'm wrong.)

Good luck!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back