Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain IOT Architect [dot] net

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LifeRacer

Established Member
Impact
29
Please appraise IOT Architect [dot] net
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I am seeing a growing number of adverts for iot architect positions. Kind of hard to appraise this doamin given that its a dot net and iot is still growing. I would imagine low to mid xxx
 
0
•••
@bytedo Thanks for the appraisal. Anybody else?
 
0
•••
Help?
 
0
•••
Anybody else?
 
0
•••
Anybody else?
 
0
•••
Anbody?
 
0
•••
It seems like mid $xxx to me, in future maybe more. Good luck :)
 
1
•••
0
•••
It's a new market so is really hard to put a price on it. You'll have to wait a little while and allow the market to grow so you can see trends and prices etc.

Good luck
 
0
•••
Low value domain. I'd be surprised if you could sell it. It does not offer a major business advantage, and it's the .net. I doubt you could sell this.
 
0
•••
Uh, sorry, I thought that it is .com, my mistake. .coms IoT market needs time to develop. This is not time for .nets yet. In future it can gain some value
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back