iOS vs. Android

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jdab

Jamie DąbrowieckiTop Member
Impact
What's your favourite; iOS or Android?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I will surely go for android as it comes with lots of apps for free.

•••
•••
I used iOS for years and even tried Windows for awhile. I've been in android though for about 3 years and could never go back to iOS but I want like what Microsoft is doing. Eventually the phone os, and PC will be just about the same.

What is really like is to have my lg g3 dual boot able with Android and Windows.

•••
I use all of the mobile OS on devices, but I still prefer iOS for simplicity.

•••
I prefer simplicity to possibilities, so I'm iOS - though not a big fan.

•••
Android. Simply because I've got an Android phone and never had an iPhone! I don't like smartphones but that's another story.

I'm currently writing an app for Android. What I like about it is it's based on the thoroughly excellent Linux, is open source, is extremely well supported online for developers, and it has many millions more users than iOS so my target market is hugely bigger!

•••
I prefer android due to ease of use and its flexibility. But iOS has its own place when it comes to user friendly experience.

•••
Without a fraction of doubt i will say Android is better then IOS And there is a simple reason for saying that, Android gives you the exact or better features then IOS, without spending lots of money.

•••
Without a fraction of doubt i will say Android is better then IOS And there is a simple reason for saying that, Android gives you the exact or better features then IOS, without spending lots of money.
Have you owned both? :)

•••
Would prefer to go with android..It is easy to use but bit insecure.. IN order to combat insecurity I have added Leo Privacy Guard which means all pics, videos, sms and call details are kept safe..Even I can lock my apps..

•••
iphone, as it has more secure algorithms than any one

•••
eventhough each have their own significant features I like Android most which is liked at most all over indeed.

•••
my favorite is IOS but it is not user friendly. downloading video or file or something is difficult or no such option for ios until we install some external application. But in android everything is easy.

•••
I don't understand what the difference is. Apple uses the and buys the components from Manufacturers who make things for Android too.
Ios is just pure branding nothing more.
The technology is even worse think in Ios products.

•••
Got Samsung S7 (Exynos) and iPhone 7. I use iPhone as my daily driver.
iPhone works like at first day when opened, Samsung is a little buggy and laggy when opening gallery and photos, tired of cleaning the cache always....

•••
Got Samsung S7 (Exynos) and iPhone 7. I use iPhone as my daily driver.
iPhone works like at first day when opened, Samsung is a little buggy and laggy when opening gallery and photos, tired of cleaning the cache always....
I don't think iphone works the same, especially after the last news regaarding apple updates.

I don't understand what the difference is. Apple uses the and buys the components from Manufacturers who make things for Android too.
Ios is just pure branding nothing more.
The technology is even worse think in Ios products.
The SoC bionic is made in house (I think...)

•••
•••
I don't think iphone works the same, especially after the last news regaarding apple updates.

The SoC bionic is made in house (I think...)
It were some problems with iOS 11.1 and iOS 11.1.2 but now it works like a charm on 11.2 :)

I think, tomorrow at 19:00 (European Time) we will get iOS 11.2.2

Still better than yearly Android update.

But the iPhones 6s and later are working still amazing.

You can't count on 5 and 5s to work great after so many years, but people are still using that version of model. Even my rich ex-boss that owns helicopters, many houses, cars uses the old iPhone 5s till day.

•••
It were some problems with iOS 11.1 and iOS 11.1.2 but now it works like a charm on 11.2 :)

I think, tomorrow at 19:00 (European Time) we will get iOS 11.2.2

Still better than yearly Android update.

But the iPhones 6s and later are working still amazing.

You can't count on 5 and 5s to work great after so many years, but people are still using that version of model. Even my rich ex-boss that owns helicopters, many houses, cars uses the old iPhone 5s till day.
I have the samsung s7 and it does not work the same since day one, but works great. I have installed all kind of apps which run in the background and still works great. The camera is amazing!. Charging is very quick, wireless charging is awesome. I'd still go for the s7 if i would have to choose now between s7 or iphone 7

•••
Android is simply not for long year usage.

•••
Ios is more responsive and faster when connecting to a network.

•••
•••
ios is best cant campare android with ios..

•••
•••
Neither..... Windows Phones and Surface ....

iPhones are an overpriced piece of you know what.. Everyone I've had broke....

Andriod - (Google is watching you)

imo

So Windows is not watching you? I would prefer an open source operating system whenever possible.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back