Ionos .co $1

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

webengine

Restricted (50-70%)
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.online are selling $.0.88

•••
Sorry webengine but I recommend not to work with ionos never

•••
I disagree I have had a good experience!!💓👋

Last edited:
•••
I disagree my I have had a good experience!!💓👋

Of course you can ;) you try to share something would be beneficial for us

My experience:

they didnt allow me to do domaining.

I couldnt be able to move without paying 22euros.

I bought 4 org domains on december. they told me that I need to pay to move to other accounts even internal push.

and I have lots of people even you can check on tld-list they pay with coupon code and they couldnt be able to register and plus they charge and they keep them waiting to pay back.

and as far as I know they are onto change their company name because they have millions of negative feedback.

we can continue on PM/DM if you want.

cheers

•••
Thank you. But IONOS is not reliable.

•••
They're insane. They do take orders from Afghanistan of all places but refuse to deal with the Dutch.

I cannot speak from experience but have yet to come across one positive review about them.

•••
just search for posts about 1and1.

•••
Point well done!! If was you I would email them this!! 💓👋💌
Of course you can ;) you try to share something would be beneficial for us

My experience:

they didnt allow me to do domaining.

I couldnt be able to move without paying 22euros.

I bought 4 org domains on december. they told me that I need to pay to move to other accounts even internal push.

and I have lots of people even you can check on tld-list they pay with coupon code and they couldnt be able to register and plus they charge and they keep them waiting to pay back.

and as far as I know they are onto change their company name because they have millions of negative feedback.

we can continue on PM/DM if you want.

cheers

•••
Ionos is 1and1, they are scammers

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back