IT.COM

domain Investor.guru domain appraisal.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm currently selling investor.guru and I need some quick domain appraisals. Many seem interested, I listed up in flippa.com. I'm guessing it could be worth at least $3,000, though could could be worth more maybe up towards $5,000. I'm not good at appraisals, can someone throw in a number. Preferably an expert.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

WHOOPS! Posted a double Tread by mistake. You may remove one them. (remove the thread that doesn't get a reply)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well Ill just say this if thats the price range you feel its at least worth then you should have put a reserve price on it. I wish you the best of luck with the sale.

•••
No real experts in these new gtld's …… hit and miss will be a common term when describing the success of these names i suggest, i would have preferred investment.guru , good luck with the sale, dont settle for second best, better to walk away

•••
I agree with evirtual1. It's hit or miss. These new generic domains the registries are releasing is just another option for businesses; however, people tend to trust dot com better. Dot com is the oldest domain extension and is elite before anything else. It's prime. Remember that they're releasing over 700 new extensions. Everyone will think they'll be able to cash in quick with those new extensions but you notice big time domain investors are not flinching at the new extensions. Large dot com corporations are not flinching either.

---------- Post added at 05:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 AM ----------

Also, with aged premium dot com also comes with perks such as better spots on Google, etc.

•••
•••
•••
congrats on your sale, it only helps other .guru holders so i truly am pleased for you, a buy now price of $50,000 was ambitious though

•••
I see the name no longer listed on Flippa and from evirtual1's comment I assume it got sold, if so congrats!

•••
•••
$700 value (based on past sales)

•••
and Platypus45 was never heard of again …….

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back