Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Domain Appraisal for Finalv.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Engrim

Established Member
Impact
0
I'd like your opinions on the worth of Finalv.com

Domain with no content.

Also can I get a rough domain appraisal for bodydiets.com and edults.com

Thanks guys :)

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

No worth? Lol.... and is Sedo still the best site to list domains on?

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

bump :)

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

anyone lol?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
BodyDiets.com would snag ya a healthy sum of mula.

I'd give a rough appraisal of
$500-1000
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back