IT.COM

Selling Investment Plans For A Secure Future, Boost Your Income

NameSilo
Watch

Harris222

Impact
We are an investment group made of professional individuals based in Turkey called Turkish Investment Group , specialized in generating profit by investing funds in to lucrative activities all over the world.Our main objective is to help you make profit by investing your funds into money generating activities like construction , agriculture , mining , petroleum, industries and marketing.
We exist since 2003 and have generated millions of profits for clients that trusted our services and that made in huge investments to our group.We deal only with serious investors who are ready to invest from €5000 to €10.000.000 for a profit of 80% after a period of 6 months. We shall have your contract draft and signed before making investments of your funds into lucrative activities we have partnership with such as Construction activities in to property , plantation agriculture , mining of diamonds and gold, industrial production, petroleum exaction and sales, marketing in the stock exchange markets. If interested in our offer please contact us at ;

E-Mail .................... turkish.investment @ europe . com

General Support......... tech.group @ consultant . com

Contact Number....... +90-5488-206998

General Manager...... Frederick E. Harrison

NB: For each investment made from €5000 to €10.000.000 you shall be making a profit of 80% for your funds invested after a period of 6 months .Payment of your total funds and profit will be made directly to your bank account which you shall provide to us.
We look forward in helping you generate income and help you invest your money to have profitable returns after a period of time. Our excellence is demanded in this field as we make you richer and help firms to grow bigger.
TAKE A BIG STEP AND INSURE YOUR FUTURE BY INVESTING WITH US. AS WE LOOK FORWARD IN SATISFYING YOU WITH GREAT PROFIT.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can I invest my Nigerian lottery winnings with your company?

•••
•••
stock-trading-joke-meme.jpg

•••
This is even better than the Nigerian prince who, for some unknown reason, found me by email and desperately needs me to help him deposit his billion dollar inheritance. What an amazingly lucky day I'm having!

•••
Wow are we lucky that he just joined today to give us this amazing opportunity!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back