IT.COM

Investment Opportunity

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi there,

We're looking for someone - or more than one person - who would be interested in investing some money and potentially some time in a software-as-a-service (SaaS) that we have been working on for a while.

If you are rich, it can be a great business opportunity, and if you are adventurous too, even better! :xf.smile:

If I just say this SaaS is awesome and brilliant and everybody will love it, well... nobody would believe it, but the truth is it's really awesome and brilliant and there is no way anybody can hate it.

You can DM me if you are interested and I will give you more details.

It's a very great and unique opportunity! I'm not exaggerating! A combination of Dan.com, Sedo.com, and Efty.com, with some unique features and possibilities, but I don't want to give out too many details at this point.

Thanks!

PS: The platform is more than 50% done so far, it has a catchy name, and a small community of couple hundred domainers already behind it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back