IT.COM

domain investkrypto.com domain. share your opinion

NameSilo
Watch

rafiulislamrana

Impact
I got this domain name

investkrypto.com

can anyone suggest to me if is there any value for this one?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi,
It looks a decent name. I understand some languages use the 'k' spelling. For me value would depend on whether they spell 'invest' like this too. Hopefully others will comment.

Welcome to np, good luck (y)

•••
Welcome!

I would rather not spend too much time on educating my end user about crypto with a 'k'.

Its value is when its sold.

Past sales.

kryptomarket.com -- $5k
kryptochannel.com -- $2k

You can expect something in that range.

•••
Krypto is a Superhero dog from DC Comics.....

To be fair when you type in Krypto the 5th result is Crypto .com, but the majority of the first few pages on Google is about the dog.

There is a company called Krypto in the space that raised a few million a couple of years back....using LetsKrypto .com (awful domain) - interestingly Lets Crypto .com is up for sale at 69k on Sedo

Their App is called Krypto ^

Plus a security system company in Cyprus using Krypto . com.cy

I don't like mixing brandable spellings with other words or mixing 2 different languages - very confusing

Krypto on it's own would be very nice, but adding "invest" in front of it doesn't look good (to me anyway), same as the above using "lets" in front of Krypto

Another thing it's so easy to type in crypto instead of krypto - I did it a few times myself while typing.....

I suppose if you price it fairly someone might bite but overall not the greatest domain.....

•••
•••
$10 to $60 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back