Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donald Wiley

Established Member
Impact
Hi all,
New to Namepros, enjoying the community.
A little about me: Freelance small biz web designer. Started as a webmaster in the adult industry, but got out of that once my oldest daughter grew old enough that it was too difficult to hide. Found another niche I loved, pets (namely dogs like Bullies, Pit Bulls, and Frenchies). I have a few clients I work with on a regular basis for ongoing SEO services. It keeps us fed, so no complaints.

I started a while back selling a couple of domain names privately, now here I am. Addicted. Planning on making larger investments in the future.

Lots of great threads. I plan on staying a while.

Happy buying and selling - Don Wiley

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Don Wiley :) Welcome to Namepros!

•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros! Your Web designer capabilities may come in handy. NamePros is a great place to play & learn. Contribute. Read. Enjoy!

•••
Hey Don, welcome to the NP family!

•••
Welcome to the forum, pleased to meet you Don.

•••
Hi and a very warm welcome to namepros!

•••
Welcome to NamePros! Your Web designer capabilities may come in handy. NamePros is a great place to play & learn. Contribute. Read. Enjoy!

That would be nice. Always up for more clients!

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to the namepros forum.

•••
•••
•••
Hey there @Donald Wiley sure would like to welcome you to the forum!

•••
Hello Don Wiley,

Welcome to NamePros! :)

All the Best. :)

•••
•••
•••
Hey @Donald Wiley

Welcome to NamePro's - Hope you enjoy ur stay and all the best with ur domaining adventures.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello Don Wiley, Welcome 2 Namepros!!!

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back