IT.COM

Wanted Introduction and a tool

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

foobaz

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I just started looking into the topic domain flipping and read a little in the forum. Made the mistake of buying a LLLLL.com domain because... It was available but now I actually found better ones :xf.rolleyes: The good news is that I am hosting a tool now under that domain that allows you to look for other domain with the wonders of artificial intelligence. Check it out: wulte.com . If a lot of people actually use it I will need to charge for it but can improve it.

Anyway... These are my domains selling at fixed 49 Euro each:
  • bixfox.com
  • kigado.com
  • lixode.com
  • naxomi.com
  • nelten.com
  • pexier.com
  • pricebeat.net

I am targeting brandable fantasy names in the .com domain and just discovered that at least for me that hard part is not coming up with the domains but selling them. Oh dear, I read I have to list them at every place I find. I found brandbucket.com which looks promising but they have 100,000 domain names. How will my names be found there.

Do I need patience, do I need a huge portofolio (My wife would kill me if she finds out) and sell hight to maintain that madness? Help!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back