interviews Interview with Mike De Vries, COO CryptoExchange.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Today I interviewed Mike De Vries the COO of CryptoExchange.com a company that provides escrow services .I wanted to get some insights into the company and Mike took the time to answer the questions below.Q1) Can you tell us a little about CryptoExchange.com as far as services offered, and what you do to make sure both parties have … [Read more...]

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The site's functionality has changed for the worse. They said that a change was underway and everything would improve. But nothing has improved for a long time.

•••
The site's functionality has changed for the worse. They said that a change was underway and everything would improve. But nothing has improved for a long time.
Thank you for that I will alert them to your comment.

•••
Thank you for that I will alert them to your comment.
Thanks! For example, there was an opportunity to show domains portfolio to a visitor. Even to an unlogged visitor. This opportunity has disappeared.

•••
Cryptoexchange.com is reputed to have consistent successful Escrow transactions.
Yet their last transaction was on 10/02/2023 almost 2 months ago.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back