IT.COM

advice Interview with .ME

NameSilo
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
I had the pleasure of interviewing Natasa Djukanovic, the chief marketing officer of Domain.ME, the international tech company that operates the internet domain “.ME.” She’s spent her entire career at the intersection of banking, social media, leadership and technology, and is constantly trying to figure out the secret to being in three different places at the same time.
Are you working on any exciting new projects now? How do you think that will help people?

The whole .ME team is passionate about giving back to the community and using our knowledge and skills to advance the tech sector in Montenegro. We feel very passionate about corporate social responsibility and look strategically about it throughout our company. We are creating and funding projects in the field of tech education and development and are constantly working on something new. At the moment, we have begun preparing for the next year’s Spark.me conference, in addition to several ongoing programming schools for middle and high-school children we support every year...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back