Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Interview this afternoon!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

Rob

VIP Member
Impact
24
After pacing around the house for a while I thought I would come and tell my fellow NP'ers that this afternoon GMT I have an interview at the local PRISON.

Yes, Prison. :P

Not a 'fun' place to work, but hey.

Need some words of comfort before I go (in a couple of hours now D-: )

:loveyou:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Good Luck Rob -

What type of job is it ?
 
0
•••
Good luck! What job is it? Prison guard or something?
 
0
•••
Good luck Rob.
 
0
•••
Cheers guys!

It is for OSG (Operational Support Grade) who are responsible for escorting people around, letting people through gates and generally keeping an eye.

It went well and I will hear back within 2 weeks. :)
 
0
•••
Hope all goes well for ya :!:
 
0
•••
Good luck Rob!
 
0
•••
Ah! The long time they make you wait! :p

Good Luck Rob :tu: !


True_Snake
 
0
•••
Been there. Done that. Did that kind of thing for 7 years. Shift work. Stressed me right out. Had to move on. Pay was good though.

Best of luck to ya!

ST
 
0
•••
Thanks guys! :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back