NameSilo

domain InternetSoftware.com - 2 Words and 29 Years

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

ReallyFantastic

New Member
Impact
0
I bought a 2-word domain name on a whim today. It's 29 years old and the valuations I checked were spread far apart. The most favorable values it at $154,000 for its age. The most conservative values it around $7k, with others in the 5 figures. What do you think my chances are of fetching a price close to the highest valuation?

InternetSoftware.com is the domain name.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I pity you for holding this nugget for 3 decades. It's not worth what you quote! My condolences.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back