Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain internetpoker

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

evermore2000

Established Member
Impact
7
InternetPoker

Hi,

Any appraisals on InternetPoker (dot) biz would be greatly appreciated. Some great keywords

Many Thanks
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Low $xx for me.
 
0
•••
nicedomains said:
This is good observation/advice.. btw Dutch, I'm watching you on espn classic right now in the '06 wsop 5k event, kind of exciting since I forgot what happened. ;)

The 30 seconds after that five hit on the river easily ranks as the top half minute of my life. I can't even begin to explain the rush. I still get chills thinking about it.

The tournament director of that one let me keep the A5 that I was in the hand with and the 5 of diamonds that came out. I've got the three cards on my desk. :)

yilduz said:
O_o

Is JackNames the Dutch Boyd from the poker tournaments on ESPN?

Pretty much... domaining has a much higher ev in my opinion than poker... I don't know any poker players who have made $100 million playing... a few have probably made that much with the online cardrooms. Wouldn't surprise me at all if Howard Lederer and Chris Ferguson were worth 9 figures at this point.
 
0
•••
JackNames said:
The 30 seconds after that five hit on the river easily ranks as the top half minute of my life. I can't even begin to explain the rush. I still get chills thinking about it.

The tournament director of that one let me keep the A5 that I was in the hand with and the 5 of diamonds that came out. I've got the three cards on my desk. :)
Heh:) I got chills watching it. It is a dream of mine, ok maybe not a dream but a GOAL; to win a wsop bracelet someday, great job. That's cool you got that cards from that deck too.




..Back to internetpoker .biz - Such a great name I still can't fathom the $xx appraisals from members here :-/
 
0
•••
$xxx. .biz c'mon guys
 
0
•••
Freaking excellent for development because of the keywords.

I agree, it would definitely have value to someone who had a plan. I'd say at least $x,xxx.
 
0
•••
I would say slap this puppy on a server and get a directory happening. Run a how to start a gambling site for dummies type blog. Mid xx but GREAT potential.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back