International Board(s)?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RageD

VIP Member
Impact
31
Maybe we should have a few international boards? For those of the community who mainly speak another language, this way it could be easier for them to communicate. A large population of the board seems to speak Spanish and the Italian community seems to be growing as well. Just a thought :)

-RageD
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Discuss!

It's been discussed in the past, and I think worthy of revisiting IMHO. :music: :talk:

-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
As long as there are staff members to moderate the area, I think its a good idea.
 
0
•••
RickM said:
As long as there are staff members to moderate the area, I think its a good idea.

^ Excellent point, Senoir! :music:

Bonne soirre,
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Gute Idee! Ich wäre dafür!
Good idea! I'd be for it!
 
0
•••
RageD,
Great idea!

But where do we put those people from "Joliet"???
LOL

J/K
L8R Neighbor!
Red Rock!
 
0
•••
Red Rock said:
RageD,
Great idea!

But where do we put those people from "Joliet"???
LOL

J/K
L8R Neighbor!
Red Rock!

haha who knows, we're out here in our own little world :p I'm actually from Chicago ;) where you at about? I used to live on South side on Tripp.

Well if we did something for an Italian board I could moderate it. I speak fluent Italian. I saw some German up top there I speak a little bit of that but not enough to moderate lol.

-RageD
 
0
•••
Actually raised in the Melrose Pk/Franklin Pk. area.
But now out in the N/W Burbs, actually,
down 90 right by Huntley.
But since NP, is SO international,
I figured nobody except for Chicagoans would have
ever heard of any towns/cities outside of Chicago.

You guys get the cool Nascar track!
We get the Huge Retirement Community!
Del Webb (Sun City).
LOL

Take Care,
Red Rock!
 
0
•••
haha yeah nice.

Now how to get this idea run past -RJ- I wonder? :p See if he likes it or not.

-RageD
 
1
•••
There are existing forums outside of NP that better serve their communities in native languages, as consultdomain.de has done for the German market. DNF tried mixing in non-English forums into their site and it was pretty much a bust. I won't rule it out for the future, but I don't think we'd be any more successful at it unless a whole new site was built with full-language support.

I am considering areas for UK, Austrailia and India domain markets.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back