IT.COM

Interesting IDN Auction

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They may be thinking it's cc.com, and not xn--c-6tb.com.

•••
Ben said:
They may be thinking it's cc.com, and not xn--c-6tb.com.
that is what I would think, because (correct me if I am wrong) CC.com as an IDN really isn't worth much, is it?

Obviously someone thinks it is, I guess...

•••
lol i dont know who bid that much for that domain but whoever it is .. is the st**idest person i've ever seen.

•••
smub said:
lol i dont know who bid that much for that domain but whoever it is .. is the st**idest person i've ever seen.

ANd that's the biggest IDN domain sale I think i will ever see :hehe:

•••
linker said:
that is what I would think, because (correct me if I am wrong) CC.com as an IDN really isn't worth much, is it?

Obviously someone thinks it is, I guess...

No it isn't and I don't think the bidder is aware of this being an idn or he/she is simply misguided by the appraisal of $7000, a dnrookie or an idiot (or a prophet... :td: ).

Jiblob said:
ANd that's the biggest IDN domain sale I think i will ever see :hehe:

Don't be such a fool, sales/bids over $20.000 have been documented month's ago and that was when the situation was much less certain than it is now, the market potential is crystallizing and resellers and finally jumping onboard (slowly but the rate is increasing).

•••
Maybe someone should contact the buyers and tell them what they're bidding on..

•••
there were plenty of bidders but I don't think latin c + cyrillic c get's (or will get) any type-in's..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back