Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Interactive Screensaver Webcam

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Masahiro

Established Member
Impact
15
Hello all,
I've been away from NP for a quite while but will be returning in full posting mode soon. Just dropped by to get a few opinions on this webcam-type thing I've created as a little bit of fun:

http://community.centicero.com/webcam/

Please try it out - I need to see how it performs under load.

PS: Mods, if this goes against the rules let me know, although I don't feel this is advertising :P
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Cool and fun little widget.
 
0
•••
That's pretty neat! :)
 
0
•••
Namepros: Rocks! ;)
 
0
•••
i've posted a shoutout
 
0
•••
Hmm.. interesting messages on the screen right now. lol
 
0
•••
very weird message.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back