IT.COM

discuss Intentionally Misspelled Names With a Double Letter.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mobled

Impact
What are your thoughts on the value of names that are slightly misspelled dictionary words using a double letter (like domaiin instead of domain)? And what are some you’ve registered?

Here’s some I have registered:

signaature.com
siigned.com
tiimed.com
televiision.com
traiilers.com
plaastics.com
biicycle.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think they generally need to be shorter words, less syllables, or better placement.

I don't think some random double letter, in some random place, in a long word really works well.

Brad

•••
What are your thoughts on the value of names that are slightly misspelled dictionary words using a double letter (like domaiin instead of domain)? And what are some you’ve registered?

Here’s some I have registered:

signaature.com
siigned.com
tiimed.com
televiision.com
traiilers.com
plaastics.com
biicycle.com
This trend starts from digg and fiverr. Fiver means as $5 bill, so most jobs at fiver only cost you 5 dollars. But the brand use Fiverr, not Fiver. There is Groww too..

I am agree with Brad, need to be shorter and mostly worked at the last syllable.

1_v5Hdn-eLOj3eO3ezzb7jQw.png

Last edited:
•••
use icann 5 day reclamo policy if not too much

•••
Intentionally misspelling a name by removing a double letter worked for me with Crystalography.com

Dictionaries, thesauruses, and encyclopedias often forward this misspelling to Crystallography, so the name is commonly misspelled... which generates a respectable amount of traffic, is in use in various forms across the web, and has had inquiries from several crystal businesses.

Misspellings can work even for longer names... that trim the fat.

•••
I have Myyth, which I like. I think it works well in short words.

•••
For a domain spelled wrong it is usually something that works best for a 4L .com something like nayv instead of "navy" has value. If a misspelled word shoot for no more than 4 to 6 letters. Most words spelled wrong if not 4 letters are worth reg. fee even many 5 and 6 letter spelled wrong. (Also double letter makes no difference a misspell is a misspell.)

Last edited:
•••
•••
What about rn in place of m. Example: rnetaverse

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back