NameSilo

Integrate Current Website into Drupal or Joomla

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I have an established website that is currently just .html or .php pages. I have over 30 pages and so the site is getting harder and harder to manage as I have to edit every page if I want to add a new link.

I'm looking for somebody who can integrate my website (design) into Drupal and setup all the pages with the content I have on the current site. I want everything to be the same, but just integrated into Drupal or Joomla (whichever would be better for this).

Please PM me if you would be interested in taking on the project. I'm looking for experts as I need everything to be perfectly integrated as well as SEO optimized.

Thanks,
J
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PM Sent
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back