ferreira0
Established Member
- Impact
- 4
Hello,
I have this domain (insurancu.com), how much do you think it is worth?
Thank you!
I have this domain (insurancu.com), how much do you think it is worth?
Thank you!
when you sell it, do post the sold value.I already got 5 buy proposals via email and PM.
Yup same my thoughts. See the best from your 5 offers and sell itIf you've received any bid on it, sell it as fast as you can.
Strange that those guys 'bidding' on the domain through PM and email are not bidding $1 at your Flippa auction.
I have a current offer of a low $xxx . But in my opinion i think this domain is worth more than that! Maybe i'm wrong, but the vowel letter in the final have some potentialMaybe they offered less than $1![]()
"vowel letter in the final" "very similar" "related" "very memorable" ......
mortgage.com 1,800,000 USD 2000-03-01 Private
mortgagu.com is available for registration.
The domain name mortgage.com is very powerful and it is worth a lot, sold for 1.8 million in 2000, anything related to that domain will worth much!
reversu.com is also available for registration. (and reverse.com is very valuable obviously)
I am sure a ton of domains like this are available.. "very similar" to and "related to" and "very memorable" and have vowel letter in the 'final'.. damn we just started a new trend mate. We are visionaries.
And it's our opinion it is worthless, both names![]()
3 days 3 offers, imagine your inbox in 6 months![]()
I am looking at your portfolio, I see you even have a typo of your last name![]()
if you are a bit luck and met right buyer,the worth over six figures
This is an example
MORTAGE.COM last sold for $242,400 on 2006-04-04 at Moniker
MORTAGE typo of Mortgage
http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2006/domainsales04_11_06.htm

