Domain Empire

.com Insurances.com sold for $569.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

youaintme

Established Member
Impact
I can't believe this.

Since I had to go miles to get an internet connection ($1 for almost 2hrs) - I had to download or screenshot pages and read it later @ home.

So in the evening, while scrolling down the screenshot of dec 19th NameBio stat - got to see lnsurance.com sold for $569!

It was a mind blowing moment to see the "GoldenMine" goes for a "pennies".

And now - When I checked it on its page - it was like LNSURANCE.COM - Ouch! My bad! NameBio writes down everything in a small letter. Good to know.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are some domain keywords with a lot of influence in industries that convert well still but still getting low money as well. The marketplace here is an example of why domainers don't pay end user prices. Threads for 5l words in dot com for $50 is common. Everyone wants margin the guy that buys it wil flip low $xxxx and it will still have a lot of room to move. Plenty of domains will go from domainer to domainer but the better the salesperson the more likely to receive a higher margin.

Last edited:
•••
that is Lsurances not insurances...
in namebio write lnsurances it will show this result but when you will write insurances it will not show this result
be carefull from scammers please

•••
that is Lsurances not insurances...
in namebio write lnsurances it will show this result but when you will write insurances it will not show this result
be carefull from scammers please
Great Catch, Riz!

Also, insurances would not be the proper use of the word in common English.
Not many would ask," how many insurances do you have?".

I could be wrong.
If I am, please give examples.

Peace,
Kenny

•••

On point Kenny!

•••
Great Catch, Riz!

I could be wrong.
If I am, please give examples.

Peace,
Kenny
Agree but insurances cant fetch 500 USD... its impossible... if it was real insurances word i would go until 1.5k atleast....
i know its not right word but somewhere somehow i could sell tht easily...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back