NameSilo

domain InsuranceMarket.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Brandon Diggs

Established Member
Impact
Has been branded with logos and some social network usernames.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would take it. But before it I would put in Sedo or Flippa auction to see if I would get a better offer.

No no no. At this price level do not do that. You risk pissing off the potential buyer.

That is my opinion only but I think many others would agree with me.

•••
I think this is a $25,000 - $40,000 name to an end user. On wholesale market (NameJet / GoDaddy / NamePros) I'm guessing it's a $2,000 - $3,500 name.

•••
They are a lot of aff links available to monetize. Pay for some articles and milk it via affiliate links? I know Google screwed small sites but maybe...

$100,000+ name IMO. Now, no one may offer it but it's well worth it

•••
Is it you that is launching an insurance portal? That's a perfect name. Big bucks.

•••
Great name.. very usable for a massively profitable marketplace. Best of luck with it (y)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Interesting. Originally registered back in 1997. Did you get this on the aftermarket? Drop? Just curious.
Thank you. I actually purchased this one off Godaddy a couple of years back.

•••
Nice Name Mate. Hold this domain for some time don't let this domain go for wholesale price.

•••
Thank you for your response. I hadn't considered insurance company interest as a pricing factor.

Probably best for a blog about the market. Finding high priced ads will definitely not be a problem

•••
People so easily say its a 6 figure or high 5 figure name which is fair... BUT, it may never get an offer higher than what a domain investor would pay. Just because it's worth 50K + it doesn't mean you'll ever get an offer for more than 10-15K ish...

Since you've been sitting on it for a few years, you probably have a better idea than anyone. How many inquires or offers have you received on it?

50K+ would be a great sale IMO.

6 figures would be a jackpot.

•••
People so easily say its a 6 figure or high 5 figure name which is fair... BUT, it may never get an offer higher than what a domain investor would pay. Just because it's worth 50K + it doesn't mean you'll ever get an offer for more than 10-15K ish...

Since you've been sitting on it for a few years, you probably have a better idea than anyone. How many inquires or offers have you received on it?

50K+ would be a great sale IMO.

6 figures would be a jackpot.

it doesn't matter how long you own a domain
it doesn't matter how many inquiries it had in the past

all it matters is
its there for the right buyer paying the right amount

which is 6 figures USD

•••
Thank you very much for your input.

•••
It is. Thank you for your feedback.

•••
•••
Very nice! insurancesupermarket.com sold for 15k ten years ago so you can some factoring for years and such. Good Luck

•••
•••
Catagory killer name IMO huge industry xxxxx-xxxxxx

•••
I like Insurancemart Better, but Thats Used By Someone.

•••
•••
They are a lot of aff links available to monetize. Pay for some articles and milk it via affiliate links? I know Google screwed small sites but maybe...

$100,000+ name IMO. Now, no one may offer it but it's well worth it
$100,000 would be great :xf.wink:. Thanks for the feedback.

•••
•••
Great domain IMO. High xx,xxx to six figure value.

•••
•••
Interesting. Originally registered back in 1997. Did you get this on the aftermarket? Drop? Just curious.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back